Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
350's went straight to the Adidas store.
51C1F4F0-136F-42C6-BED3-381D5F2A6B96.jpeg
A man of culture.

i didn't mind them til in person right now.

the whole upper is paper thin yet you paying full price for a Yeezy 350 that isn't 100% with that all over hallow cut out design.

Adidas outlet at $70-$80 dollars though? :emoji_hand_splayed:

I have read that it should be Yeezy Supply and Adidas Confirmed only (went to Slam Jam two days ago and they told me they are not going to have them )

Man, what I wouldn't give to see stock numbers if it's only YS and confirmed for US. I don't ever wake up early for YS anymore, but I might have to since theoretically they should have a ton if no other footstores got them.

Man, what I wouldn't give to see stock numbers if it's only YS and confirmed for US. I don't ever wake up early for YS anymore, but I might have to since theoretically they should have a ton if no other footstores got them.

Or this might be a limited release. I’ll try my luck with CONFIRMED. Hopefully there is a wider release later on.

Monos gotta be the worst 350s ever. Terrible materials. Terrible see through execution. Just all around bad. No wonder EA was a thing this long after them releasing. :lol:
I wonder, with the mono pack, if Adidas/Yeezy tried testing the waters out to see if 350s with cheaper materials would catch on. I guess it turns out that consumers are a bit smarter than they initially thought lol

I want foam runners but I'll wait until a better colorway releases... and I want the Oreos but have to pass and hope for a restock later... need to chill on copping stuff for now lol

first releases of zebras used to come with yellowed outsoles straight out the box. They fixed it on later re-releases with a whiter outsole but it still yellows overtime

Only 350 I ever owned was the zebra and I remember them being pretty yellow even back in 17. Hated it then and hate it now but zebras still probably best 350 imo.

My homie hooked me up with foam runners so this is my second Adidas Yeezy ever.

foam runners run TTS for me, unless you like to wear thick socks. Comfort is not bad but I prefer the slides more. Funny because I try my hardest to get slides each release and come up empty most of the time, but the foam runners I've hit several colorways while entering very little amount of raffles. I just won the Sage and the Mist colorway but didn't sniff a single pair of slides the other day (even though I already had Pures from previous releases)

Back
Top Bottom