Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
So I would have more points if they'd just take my money. That's on them not me. My paper spend same as next dude.
Your money isn't as good if you only buy limited drops as they classify yeezys, there will always be people who want them and they'll get their money regardless. Difference is sprinkling in other purchases of their stuff that isn't a confirmed drop.

its for sure not random. There are people who only buy limited products like yeezys and their streak just continues every release, racking up the points and seems like the algorithm has some sort of favoritism. Its no coincidence that some people can hit all 3 colors of slides and this happened for several slide releases where it was 2-3 colors released at one time. Again, even when I was an ICON level, I wasn't winning everything, just some sprinkled wins here and there (as it should be). It was only when I started skipped several releases like 350's, 700's, Quantums, etc. add that on to the fact that the some of the ones I do enter for, I don't win. So with time, some of my points expired which bumped me down a level and its be a dryspell ever since.

its for sure not random. There are people who only buy limited products like yeezys and their streak just continues every release, racking up the points and seems like the algorithm has some sort of favoritism. Its no coincidence that some people can hit all 3 colors of slides and this happened for several slide releases where it was 2-3 colors released at one time. Again, even when I was an ICON level, I wasn't winning everything, just some sprinkled wins here and there (as it should be). It was only when I started skipped several releases like 350's, 700's, Quantums, etc. add that on to the fact that the some of the ones I do enter for, I don't win. So with time, some of my points expired which bumped me down a level and its be a dryspell ever since.
Was it you that had the same issue as me a while back where I was banned from making ADC purchases? I feel like there's still a flag on me for confirmed lol.

These arrived last weekend. Loving this cw

A9FEFC64-1881-46F1-9354-DAFFDA81BB53.jpeg

I've been Icon level for the last few years and still don't hit on every release. I'll hit some, but miss on others. Hit Ochre and Pure slides, still have yet to hit any foams, missed on Onyx slides / Oreos / Static 700s. Hit on mono cinders a couple weeks ago.

Of all those, I really only wanted the Pure slides and the Static 700s.

Was it you that had the same issue as me a while back where I was banned from making ADC purchases? I feel like there's still a flag on me for confirmed lol.

yeah it was you, me and a few others in here plus a few other people I know. It was a checkout issue and just declined every payment method.

YS also has been having a few "banning" issues too that prevent people in certain zip codes from checking out. Somebody in my city must have did a massive chargeback on YS or something because my whole city zip code is banned from checking out on YS. None of my friends with different zip code but same city can checkout on YS even after passing splash and carting a size. But as soon as they enter a different city zip code, it allows checkout.

I mostly only buy Yeezy's, there's some Y3 and Bad Bunny stuff but I get through on confirmed very regularly - it's surprising that I hear how bad the app works for some of us.

Grabbed another pair of boots this morning

I wish I could get some bad bunnys on confirmed. his first collab is at 1k my size. i hate this app. only thing ive won is some 500s. waverunners coming soon and I know im gonna get an L on that

yeah it was you, me and a few others in here plus a few other people I know. It was a checkout issue and just declined every payment method.

YS also has been having a few "banning" issues too that prevent people in certain zip codes from checking out. Somebody in my city must have did a massive chargeback on YS or something because my whole city zip code is banned from checking out on YS. None of my friends with different zip code but same city can checkout on YS even after passing splash and carting a size. But as soon as they enter a different city zip code, it allows checkout.
I've suspected as much. No payment method will work for me on their sites :smh: did you wait it out or started over from scratch?

There’s definitely something in Adidas’ algorithm that is prioritizing those who have spent the most money with the brand.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for taking care of people loyal to the brand. But what this does is create a system where previous winners get better chances at winning the next drop, and previous losers get worst chances of copping on the next drop. Hence why we’re seeing the same people win every week.

I’m not sure what exactly Adidas’ strategy is by doing this, but it certainly won’t drive new customers to the brand if those new customers can never win anything on their app.

3982D546-525C-4BAD-B2B7-5290686036E7.gif

I’m not sure what exactly Adidas’ strategy is by doing this, but it certainly won’t drive new customers to the brand if those new customers can never win anything on their app.

3982D546-525C-4BAD-B2B7-5290686036E7.gif
Funny enough, Nike seems to be having the same problem with SNKRS, there's just overall more hyped Nike/JB products that people want.. By and large, seems like Yeezy is the only hyped stuff that is selling at Adidas. My guess is they got shook a few years ago when you could buy Citrins on YS, etc. DAYS after release so they planned a major pivot in stock produced and allocations (perhaps reserving more for later EA drops/Yeezy Day type releases, etc.).

$378 out the door for Static 700s (9.5)? Basically $50 over retail + tax. Hate paying resell but I've wanted these for a while and dunno how much lower they're gonna dip to

Funny enough, Nike seems to be having the same problem with SNKRS, there's just overall more hyped Nike/JB products that people want.. By and large, seems like Yeezy is the only hyped stuff that is selling at Adidas. My guess is they got shook a few years ago when you could buy Citrins on YS, etc. DAYS after release so they planned a major pivot in stock produced and allocations (perhaps reserving more for later EA drops/Yeezy Day type releases, etc.).
I disagree. I see people winning, or getting access to, coveted stuff off an account they just made with SNKRS. Not that SNKRS is perfect, it's just bad in a different way. Adidas/confirmed/YS is bad in its own unique way.

For those with foam runners, would you consider it a good choice to wear to a theme park such as Disney or universal?
Comfort wise great choice. If you are the type that wants to keep your kicks clean...might need to crep/spray them and be prepared for lots of creasing haha. But your feet will be in good shape.

I'm making a new Confirmed account for this Wave Runner restock. I ain't taking no chances on that restock with my old account that ain't hit a damn thing on Confirmed! :angry:
I did the same. I see no point keeping my old one around with a single hit in like 3 years. I entered for Oreo 350s just to try my beginner's luck, but took yet another L.

I have no faith in ADC and YS has been trash so long I no longer even attempt anything there. I have copped Zebras and even Azaels from YS by some miracle, but ever since then they've been calling me a bot and blocking access, so f*** 'em.

I disagree. I see people winning, or getting access to, coveted stuff off an account they just made with SNKRS. Not that SNKRS is perfect, it's just bad in a different way. Adidas/confirmed/YS is bad in its own unique way.
Well yeah, there are far more hyped releases coming from Nike/JB.. I don’t think any Yeezys aside from maybe some 350s are produced in GR Jordan Retro #s like the playoff 12s that dropped last weekend.

I agree that SNKRS is very flawed, especially on hyped collabs and smaller releases (I.e. dunks) but the issue with Confirmed is that they simply don’t produce anywhere near enough stock of the products people want, even compared to SNKRS. I haven’t had a W on Confirmed since the Bred 350s dropped and even took an L on stuff that ended up being bricks (I.e. Wash oranges and Lights). Maybe I could’ve hit on MNVNs or QNTMs but it seems like 350s, 700s, and especially Foams and Slides are VERY hard to hit on via Confirmed nowadays because these are the main products consumers want.

Back
Top Bottom