Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
About Confirmed, anyone who try multiple devices with same name but different card. Did anyone get W from any of it? Just curious is it true that if you use multiple but same name they probably disqualified you? I felt like I didn’t hit since I use my iPad and work phone but I afraid if I only use one I’ll get less chance.
Like said i think thats the reason for getin on the german sausage list.
Time will tell, i w the wave after deleting my 2nd account.
Never w since i created the 2nd.
Could imagine many but not all steady L guys here use multiple

MIC PAIRS ARE NEVER COMING BACK

Seriously, I believe EVERY run, apart from the first release, have been MII

this should CEASE TO BE A TALKING POINT NOW. we've gotten 5+ runs of MII pairs and that isn't going to change.

I'm sorry but this comes up every. damn. time.
The waverunner pair I received from the restock is MIC by the way.

Last edited:
adidas has been using multiple factories since last year. My beluga RFs were made in China (others had Vietnam) then blue tints, static 700 and dazzling blues were Vietnam/India

Hey can someone recommend replacement insoles for 700 v2s?

I just picked up a pair of used 700v2s and they don't have insoles and I'd like to add them back in.

Like said i think thats the reason for getin on the german sausage list.
Time will tell, i w the wave after deleting my 2nd account.
Never w since i created the 2nd.
Could imagine many but not all steady L guys here use multiple
I’ll be honest, if I only used my main SNKRS account, I’d have a lot less w’s. But to have any type of regular success, people need multiples to hit. People guarantee have the same address/billing info for families in the same household. But then again some people say YS banned whole zip codes so idk

Unfortunately he couldn't even if he wanted to
Where else would he go to though? He left Nike for a reason for the same reason why Jerry Lorenzo left Nike. Even Drake almost joined adidas until beef with pusha t happened.

Getting a half size up on the black 700 mnvn’s and “dazzling blue” 350’s make a HUGE difference in comfort alone!

Where else would he go to though? He left Nike for a reason for the same reason why Jerry Lorenzo left Nike. Even Drake almost joined adidas until beef with pusha t happened.
real talk YE should have never let WEX talk him into that Adidas contract and kept Yeezy as its own brand. Wex convinced him that Yeezy brand needed Adidas to scale. Ever since quality has gone down the tubes and Ye has personally not been as involved. fast forward a couple of years and Wex and him beefed over trump and wex left to Spotify. moral of the story - don't trust white men.

real talk YE should have never let WEX talk him into that Adidas contract and kept Yeezy as its own brand. Wex convinced him that Yeezy brand needed Adidas to scale. Ever since quality has gone down the tubes and Ye has personally not been as involved. fast forward a couple of years and Wex and him beefed over trump and wex left to Spotify. moral of the story - don't trust white men.
That sounds like alot of tin foil conspiracy nonsense. One of the directors of adidas just recently came out and said that Kanye has the freedom to do what he wants, which is why he left Nike and why he's still with adidas. He hasn't been involved because he's too busy obsessing what skete is doing perhaps. Yeezy has it's own mainline stuff and it isn't that great.
Yeezy-Crepe-Sneaker-Season-6-Thick-Shaggy-Suede-Chalk.jpg

Fr, just those damn duck hunting boots
He wears the slides pretty often and he wears other stuff besides balenciaga stuff. you aint ever going to see him in 350s because if you followed him throughout the years his style changes. he hired someone that used to work in nike's acg line so hope everyone in here enjoys boots

Attachments

• FI7YMRNXIAsvLsr.jpg
    FI7YMRNXIAsvLsr.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 674
White man Wex sure was wrong beefing with koonye about trump buddy 👍

Back
Top Bottom