Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
they better than these though?
xriij1lza5p81.jpg

Mans doesn't realize that without adidas, Kanye would still be $53 mil in debt but ok.
nope - he could have structured the ADIDAS deal like he did with GAP - keeping Yeezy a separate brand but that white boy WEX sold his ***

How does thinking a shoe (if I can even call it that) repulsive, have to do with my feet still growing? 🤨
Ur feet weird af. U like your belugasd rf in 12.5 cause they look from one camera angle same like your 12 zebra. We talkin about 0.03 inch difference.
You would love the comfort of sesame in a 12, but you hate on em.

Btw: you should not buy such expensive shoes if ya feet still grow. it's like you order 2 big pizzas but your stomach is too small for a slice

Ur feet weird af. U like your belugasd rf in 12.5 cause they look from one camera angle same like your 12 zebra. We talkin about 0.03 inch difference.
You would love the comfort of sesame in a 12, but you hate on em.

Btw: you should not buy such expensive shoes if ya feet still grow. it's like you order 2 big pizzas but your stomach is too small for a slice
It’s called reselling buddy. I won my zebras in an auction for $300, I can easy resell for higher because I’ve taken such good care of them.

You the one who’s weird af, for thinking that newer V2’s haven’t got tighter.

I just grabbed a size 12US wave off end for a homie but he’s 11US. $326 out the door. If anyone wants them for that price plus shipping, dm.

He wears the slides pretty often and he wears other stuff besides balenciaga stuff. you aint ever going to see him in 350s because if you followed him throughout the years his style changes. he hired someone that used to work in nike's acg line so hope everyone in here enjoys boots
I wonder if he secretly hates 350s now. What even was the last pair of 350s he wore-statics?

i did…i don’t know why, but i did.

i love the 450 but this colorway unnecessary
Yea was an easy W on confirmed , looks like theres no hype for these but im cool with that
Seems like little/no demand for this, I guess 450s are turning into the new MNVNs.

I was considering copping but I have a huge backlog of unworn/little worn Yeezys at this point haha

Back
Top Bottom