Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
In other news. Finally used my $20 GOAT credit I earned when they sent me my New Balance "No Bad Days" in a crushed box and tried to act like I must have sat on the box

Doubled up on Statics $315 all in. One pair for this summer/year, one pair for the future.

I'll wait a couple weeks on Waves, as dudes debate the paint job, and the price fluctuates. If I find a price I like, I strike. If not, meh....

Thinking about grabbing my first pair of yeezys. The static v2s.. but reading through here it seems like sizing is all over the place? I’m at 12 in everything so was just gonna go tts

Always liked the 700 mauves too. V2 tephras are nice as well

Thinking about grabbing my first pair of yeezys. The static v2s.. but reading through here it seems like sizing is all over the place? I’m at 12 in everything so was just gonna go tts

Yes, get a 12. Toe box is a little shallow so if you hate ever feeling the top of the shoe, maybe half size up. It's not terrible though and doenst happen with a lot of frequency.

So your TTS is a 12?

You sure as hell don’t wanna go TTS for static’s. It’s usually recommended to go a half size up, but since you have wide feet, def go with full sz up
Do NOT do this.

700 v2's (and v1's) are not a narrow shoe. Your TTS will be fine. .5 up if you're REALLY worried about it will work. Full size up will have you in regret.

If you already go 12 in some shoe styles because you have wide feet, apply the same to your statics purchase.

Last edited:
Young James might still be a young thundercat who got into sneakers 3 days ago but his 12.5 suggestion aint bad. The 12 will probably fit since dude already gets 12 but it woudnt hurt at all to just get the 12.5, it wont be too big.

I stand with James.

Dont listen to the brother james. My mans feet grow about 1 inch each year. 12.5 your fine with 700v2 static. If you fe have af1s in 11.5 go with us 12 in static. If your af1 is 12 go with 12.5
Do NOT do this.

700 v2's (and v1's) are not a narrow shoe. Your TTS will be fine. .5 up if you're REALLY worried about it will work. Full size up will have you in regret.

If you already go 12 in some shoe styles because you have wide feet, apply the same to your statics purchase.
Did both y’all forgot these damn shoes existed?
910C32F3-4011-47A7-BD34-F43E4F8E9205.png

My man didn’t clarify he was talking about the 700’s for gods sake. Ya’ll seriously need to quit ******* hating and actually read what he said. Smfh :smh:

Thinking about grabbing my first pair of yeezys. The static v2s..

Now he did say he also liked some 700’s, but never clarified to begin with that he was speaking of the 700 Statics, not the 350 V2 statics.

Always liked the 700 mauves too.

Did both y’all forgot these damn shoes existed?
910C32F3-4011-47A7-BD34-F43E4F8E9205.png

My man didn’t clarify he was talking about the 700’s for gods sake. Ya’ll seriously need to quit ******* hating and actually read what he said. Smfh :smh:

Now he did say he also liked some 700’s, but never clarified to begin with that he was speaking of the 700 Statics, not the 350 V2 statics.

Talk yo **** boyyy

Boyboy, its not about guessing not about knowing . Its about feeling. And cs is looking for 700v2, just wait for him.
No one cares about 350 static since they restock soon. My midstream urine allways on point

Boyboy, its not about guessing not about knowing . Its about feeling. And cs is looking for 700v2, just wait for him.
No one cares about 350 static since they restock soon. My midstream urine allways on point

But he asked for sizing suggestions on the 350 statics….

IMO pretty obvious dude was talking about 700 v2 statics. I could be wrong, but that was my assumption from context and no James_O James_O I didn’t forget those existed. Your suggestion of a full size up though (esp when dude says he errs on the side of extra room due to a wide foot) is overkill either way.

James_O James_O do you even own any 700 v1 or v2s?
Do you even own Yeezy’s? Or do you just live in your purple ultraboosts?

IMO pretty obvious dude was talking about 700 v2 statics. I could be wrong, but that was my assumption from context and no James_O James_O I didn’t forget those existed. Your suggestion of a full size up though (esp when dude says he errs on the side of extra room due to a wide foot) is overkill either way.
Yeah, if we’re talking about the 700’s. If you’re saying I’m wrong about going a full size up on the 350 V2’s, then you are incredibly wrong. Man said he has wide feet.

Talking about 700 statics :lol: im new to the Yeezy lingo
Didn’t mean to direct any of that at you fam.

Yeah, if we’re talking about the 700’s. If you’re saying I’m wrong about going a full size up on the 350 V2’s, then you are incredibly wrong. Man said he has wide feet.
I have very wide feet and I have black static 350 v2s in TTS that fit me just fine :lol: zebras too. a full size up is overkill in almost ANY shoe. Besides, not to be a ****, but we already established you were talking about the wrong model

Back
Top Bottom