Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ya'll got any more of them Wave Runners?
No idea why I was so confident I would hit on a pair of these this restock :frown:

Give it a week. Pairs coming in, under-cutters already undercutting as these pairs coming in. My size was $399 yesterday at this time. Just checked it's $367 right now and people JUST started getting pairs today.

Gas $5 dollars and rent due in a week. I like that math

As a wide footer, I'm really glad I went 0.5 size up on the waverunner. going tts would have destroyed my toes.

I'm curious. What's the difference?

There are some MII that look normal but most of them are less bulky, which is not how the 700 were designed to look like. The difference is very minuscule to the masses and some people are just happy to own them for retail. Unfortunately MII owners don’t have the true wave runners but it’s solely Adidas’ fault for continuing to manufacture Yeezys in India.

Pics from goat

MIC
267B7A54-D7CD-46D9-B659-9DC73E5921E8.jpeg

MII
A01E881E-F569-478E-BE53-42A7AD476F16.jpeg

Maybe the MII from that pic are more used than the MIC? Looks like the MIC have stuffing inside, while the MII in those pic didnt.

I think if you want to compare, you should use brand new for both pairs.

You want to compare them brand new? Imagine them without creases and dirt

The shape still remains inferior on MII

MII are more abundant and can be found easily in DS condition.

4C0B0887-BAC8-4E16-B694-3A1F12BD2333.jpeg
2D111477-7792-4BE3-9756-15E863707305.jpeg
2EF47C9D-AA7F-49D9-9524-15D99DCC5826.jpeg

Here’s another MIC. Used condition again
340C62D4-0ED2-4D87-B460-3BA7B731332D.jpeg

It’s been a long time since I’ve been in this thread….

But I copped the Static v2’s a few weeks ago and just now had the chance to try them on. They def run a bit small especially in the toe box. My toes touch the top part of the shoe.

I totally forgot my 2018 Wave Runners fit the same and remembered that’s why I haven’t worn those either |l

I’m a 10/10.5 (depending on the shoe), and I got them in a 10.5, but looks like I’ll be needing a 11 in these.

So if anyone has an extra size 11 Wave Runners and/or Static v2’s, let me know!

I noticed the new MII pairs don't have 3M on the orange hits in the midsole. Can anyone confirm? I remember my OG pair had 3M in the orange paint as well.
IMG_1225.JPG

confirmed. this is such a borderline insignificant change but how tf can yeezy justify cheaping out like this on a 300 USD SHOE I'm low key pissed

edit: not to mention half this new batch being made in different countries. Size 11 MII here fwiw

Yoooo, no 3M hits on the orange parts? :wow:

Is this only the Made in India pairs? Is this the same for the Made in China pairs too? Somebody posted that their pair from this recent restock came from China.

Yeezy been fleecing us but I was okay for this model cuz it's so iconic.

but they even ****ing around and changing details on it now? I'm scared to try it on cause they probably ****ed the sizing up too.

Yoooo, no 3M hits on the orange parts? :wow:

Is this only the Made in India pairs? Is this the same for the Made in China pairs too? Somebody posted that their pair from this recent restock came from China.
443F4100-9ACC-43C6-BD0E-5E3C6B2AAE94.jpeg

On my MIC Pair made 12/21 there is 3M. Looks fine
Maybe less then on older realeases? Dnt know? Yall indian guys sure?
This track the Indian dance to bring our reign back.

If there really is no 3m on indian pairs wombat be on fire. He is close to be pakistani on his india topic

Last edited:

If there really is no 3m on indian pairs wombat be on fire. He is close to be pakistani on his india topic
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I hit for retail (even though I had to create an entirely new Adidas account AND delete my old one to do it...) but this ****in playing the lottery **** has gotten old. It was bad enough dealing with sizing issues, shape inconsistencies, and normal QC problems, but now we straight up getting unfinished pairs (and I repeat, for $300).

I can't decide if this is worse or the Yeezy day folks getting worn/returned pairs with dirt on the soles is.

Last edited:

Ill stop the next guy I see on the street and take pics with flash and ask if his pair is MIC or MII. We’ll settle this once and for all.

or yall could also check the production date, see if those MIC are the older warehouse find pairs or if they're newly made and still maintained the original factory production vs MII.

I skipped on this wave release so my most recent waves are from the last yeezy day restock, production date says 5/2021 MII and it has 3M. It also looks almost identical to my MIC pair from the original release first batch from 2017/2018.

There are some "sloppy" batches from MII and there are some "sloppy" ones from MIC but the consistency is better on the MIC. I've owned several waves from each restock and always picked the best batch to keep. This was the only waves drop I skipped on.

Back
Top Bottom