Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Were the 750s uncomfortable? I just bought one recently. Wore it for a week straight before putting it away. They were comfortable to me.

just my experience but the choclates and grey gums were more comfortable than the triple blacks (and i assume OG but i never had them) for a few reasons. the first 2 750's had a bunch of support in them that made them a bit stiffer and more restrictive and a pain in the a** to put on. That might of been less of an issue if you werent restricted too whole sizes for those first 2 pairs too. with the second two pairs they did have any of the structural reinforcement that restricted the foot and there was half sizes available too. my size 10.5 chocolates fit me flawlessly and are pretty comfortable to wear but the size 10 triple blacks werent nearly as enjoyable. i had to unload them

just my experience but the choclates and grey gums were more comfortable than the triple blacks (and i assume OG but i never had them) for a few reasons. the first 2 750's had a bunch of support in them that made them a bit stiffer and more restrictive and a pain in the a** to put on. That might of been less of an issue if you werent restricted too whole sizes for those first 2 pairs too. with the second two pairs they did have any of the structural reinforcement that restricted the foot and there was half sizes available too. my size 10.5 chocolates fit me flawlessly and are pretty comfortable to wear but the size 10 triple blacks werent nearly as enjoyable. i had to unload them
saving this comment in case 750s ever DO rerelease (not holding my breath, but then again who thought we'd see oreos, statics, and red stripes again all in the same year). Chocolates are a shoe I've always wanted but assumed I'd never own

saving this comment in case 750s ever DO rerelease (not holding my breath, but then again who thought we'd see oreos, statics, and red stripes again all in the same year). Chocolates are a shoe I've always wanted but assumed I'd never own

funny thing about 750s is theyre the only yeezy ive ever had to size down on. you could get away with sizing down a full size on the chocolates but i sied down a half size instead to take some relief off the zipper.

funny thing about 750s is theyre the only yeezy ive ever had to size down on. you could get away with sizing down a full size on the chocolates but i sied down a half size instead to take some relief off the zipper.
Yup I wondered about that, and figured I'd have to do more sizing research as well when the time came. I know you rock an 11.5 in 350 v2s after all haha, so I think you got a bigger foot than me. 11 is my yeezy size but I have a wide foot tho, so I figured maybe 10.5 for these

you tryina sell them chocolates? :lol:

Sold TD's last time... Wasn't really into the colorway on foot. I might keep this time, especially if they've reinforced the knit upper a bit.

Turtle Dove OG.PNG

Chocolates are deconstructed, so yes, way more roomy and comfortable than every other 750. Almost 30% lighter too (image, both size 12).

750 weight size.JPG

750s had manufacturing issues though (with the zippers on the OGs specifically) so they would have to somehow address that if they retroed them.

On a sidenote, I think it’s important to note that tooling for any 350 V2 is going to be the same so it’s much easier to retro any of those models.

Adidas been rereleasing yeezys like they're losing Kanye or sumthin hmmmm
Or Ye giving the people what they want. If they make them better quality including better paint on the midsole then I’m all for it. Instead of playing games like Jordan Brand.

All that talk of a V1 TD retro got me thinking maybe they are using the same material found on slides for the midsoles.

Back
Top Bottom