• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
5C592B0A-B8DF-46FD-9DC6-C10C2FC59718.jpeg

Still got my doves ds 8)

Throwback pic of my og boys
Wow. You haven’t unDSed any of your V1s? I don’t think I could do that if I had multiple pairs.

All that talk of a V1 TD retro got me thinking maybe they are using the same material found on slides for the midsoles.
I wonder how the tooling is going to work, given they haven’t used the V1 mold in 6+ years now.

Maybe they release V1s with V2 tooling? That would make sense from a business and production standpoint.

Hell, UB 1.0 retros use the newer UB Continental tooling and not the OG UB 1.0 tooling with the bumps on the outsole.

Yup I wondered about that, and figured I'd have to do more sizing research as well when the time came. I know you rock an 11.5 in 350 v2s after all haha, so I think you got a bigger foot than me. 11 is my yeezy size but I have a wide foot tho, so I figured maybe 10.5 for these

you tryina sell them chocolates? :lol:

yeah id say 10.5 is where you should go with the chocolates and no mine arent for sale lol
I wonder how the tooling is going to work, given they haven’t used the V1 mold in 6+ years now.

Maybe they release V1s with V2 tooling? That would make sense from a business and production standpoint.

Hell, UB 1.0 retros use the newer UB Continental tooling and not the OG UB 1.0 tooling with the bumps on the outsole.
speaking purely manufacturing perspective, (as a former manufacturing engineer) its not farfetched that adidas has since retooled for larger scale production. with the expansion in yeezy production over a few different countries and facilities I am sure theyve found ways to create and recreate tooling to set up new manufacturing sites. And if productions numbers are where they need to be they can cost justify starting from scratch while the other weekly releases carry some of that burden.

at least those drops were around in stores & online all night pizza parties random times

now i dont even waste time w YS

speaking purely manufacturing perspective, (as a former manufacturing engineer) its not farfetched that adidas has since retooled for larger scale production. with the expansion in yeezy production over a few different countries and facilities I am sure theyve found ways to create and recreate tooling to set up new manufacturing sites. And if productions numbers are where they need to be they can cost justify starting from scratch while the other weekly releases carry some of that burden.
Do you think they would address the painted midsole/outsole issue of the 350 V1s? That cracked paint was a major issue with anyone who wore their V1s for an extended length of time. 350 V2s addressed this issue with the dyed rubber midsole/outsole. I think if they are going to invest in V1 tooling, it would make sense to address this. Same with the issue of broken zippers on the 750s, if they ever decide to retro those.

I don't really need Waves. Happy with my choice to double down on statics

BUT if that price keep dipping.... I might have to call an audible... I got my dollar range. It's always starts at the point where I know a reseller losing money after fees. If they get deep into that range... I'll consider it

Pairs keep coming in... Rent due for all the suckers who thought Waves was gonna pay for their gas this month... Next week or two gonna be interesting. My finger is on the dial

Got my India pair wave runners. got reflective on the orange. questionable quality on the midsole paint. But I dont really care, these getting worn and dusted just like all my kicks nowadays.

Got my India pair wave runners. got reflective on the orange. questionable quality on the midsole paint. But I dont really care, these getting worn and dusted just like all my kicks nowadays.
what’s the prod date? 11/21? super weird that some MII pairs would have it and not others…

Anyone with inside info, or psychic abilities know if waves are restocking during members week?

Back
Top Bottom