Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
They should sort them by Made in China and Made in India. Made in India Zebras should be significantly cheaper since they look like water shoes.
45DF3E22-596A-48EB-98E7-4A8832EFFA42.jpeg

Looks like Yung James was a foot model to afford his Zebras.

Hey guys if I want to buy 2022 zebras on stockx is there a way I can choose 2022 zebras? I just don't want the older release

I gaurantee, on foot no one will be able to tell and you wont be able to tell on someone else either.

Ya’ll draggin this 17/22 thing. :sick:

Its 2022, 350’s dont even matter like that no more. They comfy errand shoes at this point. Shape of all things, followed by MII/MIC nonsense should not be a conversation piece in 2022. Preposterous.

I JUST WORE NIKE SOCKS WITH MY WAVES LAST WEEK🤷🏾‍♂️

EVERY PAIR OF SOCKS I OWN ARE NIKE… IM DEF NOT GOING TO GO OUT MY WAY TO BUY NON-NIKE SOCKS TO WEAR WITH MY YEEZYS. 😂

This has been a thing... my daughter (9th grader) exclusively wears Nike socks with her foams and waves. Asked her Nana for packs of white and black last Christmas.

I'm not with it, I buy Stance and Adidas but the kids love the brand mix.

1649994579237.jpeg

Kanye wore Nike socks with Yeezys so I’m gonna wear Nike socks with Yeezys
I JUST WORE NIKE SOCKS WITH MY WAVES LAST WEEK🤷🏾‍♂️

EVERY PAIR OF SOCKS I OWN ARE NIKE… IM DEF NOT GOING TO GO OUT MY WAY TO BUY NON-NIKE SOCKS TO WEAR WITH MY YEEZYS. 😂
Thank you, and thank you. Ppl forget that Kanye wore Nike socks all the time, and also the Nike X Yeezy collab exists, so…

This has been a thing... my daughter (9th grader) exclusively wears Nike socks with her foams and waves. Asked her Nana for packs of white and black last Christmas.

I'm not with it, I buy Stance and Adidas but the kids love the brand mix.

I USUALLY DONT MIX BRANDS BUT IM NOT GOING TO BUY DIFFERENT SOCKS JUST TO WEAR WITH YEEZYS😂😂😂😂

They are indeed. Idgaf what brand my socks are and I’m not about to go buy adidas socks just to please the NT crowd.

Actually, NT is the least of your worries in the Nike socks with Adidas shoe ting. :lol:

Its like an unwritten rule. Only way it gets a pass is if youre wearing pants, cause then obv no one can see.

Back
Top Bottom