Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Over 16k points and still have yet to hit on Confirmed for either slides or foams. I think I’ve purchased 5-6 pairs of Yeezys over the last year from exclusive access.

Confirmed has been rather dry for me.

I have 34k points. I wonder if that makes a difference cuz I’ve hit just about every yeezy except waves since the mx oats dropped.

I have 34k points. I wonder if that makes a difference cuz I’ve hit just about every yeezy except waves since the mx oats dropped.

You have 34K points because you hit on all those Yeezys. If you didn't then you wouldn't have most of those points. I think it's a poorly done algorithm that some NTers have benefited from. Remember the 50 Off White Dunks. Nike said it would go to the most deserving. But brand new accounts, "fake" or multiple accounts from the same user, accounts with very little activity to dormat older accounts were granted exclusive access as well. If you've been hitting consider yourself lucky. And I have about 60K. All from Yeezys.

Anyone else have staining issues on the inner sole of the lighter colored foam runners? Ararats and sands? I must have stepped on a hot cheeto or something but I have this weird orange stain in the inner sole that won’t come out. Guilty of wearing no socks at times so I guess it’s my fault. Word to the wise, deep stains won’t come out of the foam. Ararats for the record, beautiful colorway, dirt magnets.

Foams came in with the fast shipping. Didn't know FEDEX delivered on Sundays.
Foams.jpg

Yea go TTS. I sized up on the Mists and them joins got way too much room. I can wear them, but I was able to try my TTS and they fit perfectly
I tried on a pair of Mists today(size 12) and they fit well but had a bit of space. I prefer a true 1:1 fit plus I heard that the fit changes the more you wear them.

I’ll look around to see if I can find a 11 to try on.

Damn you ruined the shoe for me now LMFAO thin blue line...
Every single time I see these I think of the thin blue line, thanks a lot. 😂

Saw a couple that was wearing a matching pair of these at the airport, they look good in person. The shape is a lil wonky tho

Peak adidas behaviour, sending out raffle wins then cancelling them because of inventory issues. Thought that was the whole point of a raffle system but clearly I’m out of touch. “Big Apologies” :rofl:

D27C6ECC-78C9-43DD-8D30-D8E81D29D6C1.jpeg

Think I'm gonna jump on the sulfur or stones as soon as I can make my mind up on color..... if I'm a size 11 across the board in other Yeezys, should I stick with that size??

Back
Top Bottom