Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
that's funny because I wear an 11 in slides and 350/700 but sized down to a 10 instead of an 11 because they fit more securely that way. Yeezy will never figure out sizing haha

these gonna sell out arent they
FTIr6isacAECdmT.jpg

that's funny because I wear an 11 in slides and 350/700 but sized down to a 10 instead of an 11 because they fit more securely that way. Yeezy will never figure out sizing haha
I want a secure comfortable fit,don’t want em fitting big and loose.

confirmed failed me but hit on green glow slides on notre just now

wanted pure's more so if someone wants a pair of size 11 green glows for retail, hit me up in the DMs and I'll forward you the invoice. act fast tho cuz its time limited

UPDATE: already spoken for.

Last edited:
No i have a narrow foot. I thought for sure i would have to swap these but these are a perfect fit. A 11 would be falling off my foot

He’s right that’s definitely impossible. You‘re most likely not a true sz. 10.5-11 in Nike/Jordan’s. I wear a size 10 in Jordans and AF1. I wear an 11 in Yeezy slides and they fit just right. I could never fit a 10. And according to you your feet are bigger than mine. I’m very slim and my feet are narrow as well.

I love 700s and red shoes but I am not really feeling that particular CW. Little too much going on I think.

think the 700 look is more accepted now than it ever was so i don't see one sitting on shelves at the 250 price point

confirmed failed me but hit on green glow slides on notre just now

wanted pure's more so if someone wants a pair of size 11 green glows for retail, hit me up in the DMs and I'll forward you the invoice. act fast tho cuz its time limited

UPDATE: already spoken for.
Wait, they announced raffle winners today?? I thought it was a few days ago?

Back
Top Bottom