• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone got them in eu?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-082433.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-082433.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 75
Onyx foams go hard with dark clothes, unfortunately it’s too damn hot in Georgia for most fits involving these and I still haven’t come around to the foams and shorts look. October to April these are a go tho.

Still can't hit jack on confirmed :lol: I been buying and returning a lot of stuff lately as well too :smh: and still nothing
Status means nothing. I was level 4 adiclub all last year and bricked on every foam, 700v1, 450 and 350 restock. Only W was the ash blues which had no hype at all. People think something’s up because a lot of first timers hit on the onyx, but I hear the same thing every foam drop, bunch of people who never hit finally lucked out. If you consistently hit on foam drops through confirmed I don’t believe you, or you’re using multiple accounts to spam drops. Not directed at you personally, but the salt we have when someone else hits and we don’t is the same when we hit and they don’t.

Status means nothing. I was level 4 adiclub all last year and bricked on every foam, 700v1, 450 and 350 restock. Only W was the ash blues which had no hype at all. People think something’s up because a lot of first timers hit on the onyx, but I hear the same thing every foam drop, bunch of people who never hit finally lucked out. If you consistently hit on foam drops through confirmed I don’t believe you, or you’re using multiple accounts to spam drops. Not directed at you personally, but the salt we have when someone else hits and we don’t is the same when we hit and they don’t.

i had a good run from like October of last year to april of this year where I hit everything on confirmed except waverunners. level 4 as well. before that I didn't really hit jack. i considered myself lucky but It is interesting that it happened right when i hit level 4.

I'm just testing ish out since I never hit jack on confirmed. I work right near an Adidas store so buying and returning is a small inconvenience for the test. No idea why confirmed refuses to acknowledge my greatness.

i had a good run from like October of last year to april of this year where I hit everything on confirmed except waverunners. level 4 as well. before that I didn't really hit jack. i considered myself lucky but It is interesting that it happened right when i hit level 4.
That’s my point. At the same status level I had the exact opposite luck including the waves. There’s no method to this madness.

Can’t find a 13 in the 700 that dropped today to save my life smh
Kith showing 13 in stock

EDIT: CNCPTS as well

I agree. He can’t stop rivals from making imaginations that take design cues, but adidas should know better. Guess they weren’t happy enough with the cut they’re getting from yeezy.

Ye might as well go Indy because none of these mainstream brands will be ok with you outselling their flagship models 10 to 1. You’re a “multi-billionaire” do you’re own thing and partner with Balenciaga or who ever and run it like that.

And nah, those adilettes won’t go up on the market, Ye basically marked those as fake wannabe yeezy’s and they’ll be treated as such.

Back
Top Bottom