• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Will the addislides go up in value now? 😂😂
Foam runners touched down today from confirmed. Super fast!
60DCE8BD-74D9-4624-97F4-480CA9C61965.jpeg
I don’t know about everybody else but the adilette slides aren’t comfortable…
They have a contoured footbed that’s isn’t great lol.

Kith showing 13 in stock

EDIT: CNCPTS as well

Thank You!

i'm not sure how all this works but i thought adidas produced yeezy product? my assumption was that adidas designers also worked on the product.

either way...aren't there actual blatant copies of yeezy slides in walmart?

At the end of the day they basically took the mold and copied it which is why it’s even talked about in here.

Let’s see who pushed out this design tho 👀👀

I’ve tried them on a few times. They aren’t as comfortable as the yeezy slides but they aren’t terrible to me
I don’t own a pair of the Adilett 22 but comfort wise they look like a regular pair of adilette’s. Kinda firm but not cushy like the yeezy slides.

Style wise, they look awesome.

wtf lol. adidas has made 750 versions with the tubular instinct, 700 versions with the nite ball, 700 v3 versions but now it's aproblem with the adilettes? lmao either he just wants to leave or somethings wrong with him because this has NEVER been an issue

Adidas CEO saw pent up demand for Yeezy slides and went with it. I mean the Adidas Adilette 22 look like bootleg Yeezy slides. Nothing wrong with Ye trying to protect his brand that he owns. Even the color palate they have is the same. Not to mention there are several releases/restocks of Yeezy slides coming.

i'm not sure how all this works but i thought adidas produced yeezy product? my assumption was that adidas designers also worked on the product.

either way...aren't there actual blatant copies of yeezy slides in walmart?
Adidas CEO saw pent up demand for Yeezy slides and went with it. I mean the Adidas Adilette 22 look like bootleg Yeezy slides. Nothing wrong with Ye trying to protect his brand that he owns. Even the color palate they have is the same. Not to mention there are several releases/restocks of Yeezy slides coming.
My guess is that they also used similar EVA foam since they're almost certainly made in the exact same factories, unlike knock-offs and replicas.

wtf lol. adidas has made 750 versions with the tubular instinct, 700 versions with the nite ball, 700 v3 versions but now it's aproblem with the adilettes? lmao either he just wants to leave or somethings wrong with him because this has NEVER been an issue
Keep in mind back then, Yeezy was still establishing itself as a brand. Yeezy is basically a stimulus package for Adidas, in terms of hype nowadays. Adidas failed massively to keep the same energy they had during the peak Boost/NMD/4D hype era. Outside of Yeezy, the company is a shell of itself nowadays in terms of excitement about new models/tech like they were just 6-7 years ago.

Keep in mind back then, Yeezy was still establishing itself as a brand. Yeezy is basically a stimulus package for Adidas, in terms of hype nowadays. Adidas failed massively to keep the same energy they had during the peak Boost/NMD/4D hype era. Outside of Yeezy, the company is a shell of itself nowadays in terms of excitement about new models/tech like they were just 6-7 years ago.
yeah but there's TONS of recent yeezy like models that you can find anywhere onlne. not sure why it's a deal now and with the adilette.

yeah but there's TONS of recent yeezy like models that you can find anywhere onlne. not sure why it's a deal now and with the adilette.
Thing is, those models are essentially Adidas version of “Team Jordans” except Ye isn’t getting paid from it.

No idea why Adidas and Ye don’t just create a diffusion line for non-hyped product. IIRC, Calabasis was supposed to kinda be like that.

Thing is, those models are essentially Adidas version of “Team Jordans” except Ye isn’t getting paid from it.

No idea why Adidas and Ye don’t just create a diffusion line for non-hyped product. IIRC, Calabasis was supposed to kinda be like that.

I think it's going to get uglier because Adidas plans to drop their version of the Foam Runners. And when the Calabasas first dropped they were paying "boring" money for those.

I think it's going to get uglier because Adidas plans to drop their version of the Foam Runners. And when the Calabasas first dropped they were paying "boring" money for those.
Yeah I agree with you there.

Seems like Adidas wants to run Yeezy into the ground like they did with Boost (and NMDs and UBs) and, to a lesser extent, 4D. I miss the days when the brand was actually exciting and I can see why Ye is upset-they’re being lazy af with moves like this.

This is gold coming from the guy who started his whole line with adidas off a Roshe knockoff…also the guy who is even as highly regarded as he is shoe wise based off of a cooler looking Spizike shoe that took from Tinker :lol:

Previous Yeezy silhouettes with adidas also took from adidas catalog

Ye gotta relax it ain’t 2012 anymore. The first 4-6 or so albums were a long time ago and style wise he’s a meme these past few years. Before you know it they’ll find a new artsy ***** to put in his position…Tyler is silently working his move at Converse if he thinks Nike is gonna be begging to get back in business with him by the time the adidas deal is up :lol:

they both do the same, nike does the same almost everyone is guilty of this. kanye isn't dumb, this is one of the first times a yeezy like adidas model has gained this much attention in a hot minute and he probably feels like it's a threat. i don't blame him though, the adilettes look better imo

Yeah I agree with you there.

Seems like Adidas wants to run Yeezy into the ground like they did with Boost (and NMDs and UBs) and, to a lesser extent, 4D. I miss the days when the brand was actually exciting and I can see why Ye is upset-they’re being lazy af with moves like this.

It doesn't make sense for Adidas to do this. Ye makes 15% off royalties from the Yeezy line and has 100% ownership of the brand. MJ, I think makes 5% for reference. The Yeezy line had $1.7B in sales last year. Adidas is making a killing off of Ye, so not sure why Adidas would try to anger him. Unless they see Jerry Lorenzo as the next one up. But he's been quiet since he joined Adidas. And not sure he would want to ruin his connection with Ye.

guy is thinking the same as i am. i'm also 100% certain he aint happy wth the popularity that the slides have been getting lately, either that or he wants out and using this as an excuse

Last edited:
Not surprising, Adi is selling out some forum CWs based on nike dunk hype and scarcity. Probably realised trying to make hype stuff is harder than just capitalising on others hype.

Maybe best thing Adi and yeezy can do is be like a rock band that fight and disband for half a decade, then patch up differences and do a reunion tour for mega bucks

Back
Top Bottom