Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Im still pending 🤣.
Same
I'm pending on the onyx as well. L most likely per usual. Need to contact them and cuss them out. Didn't enter Bone.
Failed on the bones, but I'm expecting the L as well.
12.5 W on the cotton blacks. :smokin

onyx 300.jpg
Well hopefully I'll be joining you on that 12.5 club brother. We'll see if Adidas comes through.

Was Onyx limited to YS and Confirmed only? Didn’t see any retailers carrying them
Onyx was limited to Confirmed. The whites dropped just about everywhere.

Just learned today that you can enter raffles for the Adidas Store and Confirmed.

Its 2022. Is it still that hard to cop a 350, and theres still people who want an all black / white 350s?

I could see both colorways being a hit for people who have to wear a solid colorway shoe for work or whatever and want something comfortable. Personally the sock shoe look is out for me but there's a few colorways that always hit.

It was like 14 Ls

I thought I was the only one. My phone kept going off to remind me. Adidas with the Rick James Five Fingers to our faces today.

Definitely wanted the all white more than the all black. Thought it would’ve been an easy come up since every store got them. social status is my last hope, but I’m pretty sure I caught the L there too. I wish they would tell you though.

Saw the Bone 350s in hand today at Snipes & I won’t lie, they were super clean. Very good look for the summer! The color was an off white, creamy hue, but still clean!

Cotton white is bone. Bone is cotton white. Finkle is Einhorn?

Nah, fa real. Bone is not new. It’s a restock. Called cotton white then name changed bone before release.

I think the name change happened because cotton isn't PC especially being released around Juneteenth. They did something similar with the biblical names. Some people didn't like it, so they stopped doing it.

Back
Top Bottom