• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
StockX is my # 1 resource for getting shoe shapes too :rofl:

Especially when one is a rotatable 3D image and one is a crappy jpeg.

Why does Adidas use Lasership? They claim delivery for the Onyx 350 was made at 12 noon, I go down at 12:05, No package, nothing. No matter how much I complain, Adidas claims it’s a computer that picks shippers smh
You got screwed, FedEx delivered my foams. They’re trash too but better than lasership. Sometimes they hand it off to lasership to finish the delivery, don’t know why.

Sesames out at the wineries today
D3BF2402-F8E0-4DD6-BF23-5126E6BE208D.jpeg

Adidas still processing my bones

Say what you want about snkrs, but at least I’d have my shoes in hand by now

Aren't both your pairs "new" 350s? didn't you just get into 350s like 5 months ago? Have you ever had a real in hand comparison? 9 times out of 10 you wouldn't notice shape especially after they've had any sort of decent wear.
My OG 2017 Zebras and my 2021 Beluga RF’s? They have very similar shape. And yes, one of my friends has the Bones, I’ve compared in hand.

Looking at the onyx, black static and bred all side by side in person… the bred is still the only true black. It’s kind of impressive how deep of a black they are… I might have to cop but the onyx are clean as well.

Just went back to watching Ye's doc.

Man so much to take in but i wish there was more of the work he did off-music with adidas & others instead in the last part of the trilogy.

Just went back to watching Ye's doc.

Man so much to take in but i wish there was more of the work he did off-music with adidas & others instead in the last part of the trilogy.
You don’t wanna pull that curtain back. Ye has tastemakers around him that cultivate his style. It used to be don c, ibn jasper, Virgil and Fonzworth. He’s not hands-on, he keeps people around him that are on the cutting edge and keep him hip to where fashion is heading next.

You don’t wanna pull that curtain back. Ye has tastemakers around him that cultivate his style. It used to be don c, ibn jasper, Virgil and Fonzworth. He’s not hands-on, he keeps people around him that are on the cutting edge and keep him hip to where fashion is heading next.

Those were all his boys that he basically put on, no?

Ibn Jasper was his barber, that eventually got the platform to start up his own stuff after being co-signed by kanye

Ye has always been a curator though, hell, his own music was based on that in terms of sampling, etc. College Dropout and 808s are probably the best examples of this since both took existing styles and expounded upon them to make something that was extremely influential. I think he tried to do this with Yeezus and JIK as well but I don’t think it panned out as well (I say this as someone who LOVES Yeezus). To bring it back to the shoes, even the OG 350s were a direct response to the Roshe and producing a higher end/better version of it.

Back
Top Bottom