Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Have we got any solid release confirmation for yeezy day yet?

Got a couple of shoes that i might pick up if i can get em for retail

Yeah, I'm avoiding any other Yeezy pickups right now, even with some of the good deals on Flight Club. Waiting to see what I can cop on Yeezy day. I really shouldn't be copping anymore right now, but if I can get some stuff for retail, I can't pass on those deals.

Out of what's being predicted, I'm gunning for Turtle Doves, Blue Tints, Hyperspace, or Zebras. More so for my wife to get a pair of 350s V2s. The Turtle doves would be for me.

The best place to get natural light? Probably be outside but thats beside the point. You dont want to be criticize stop posting BS pictures ... at least use a trashbin ... having a trashbag all open Probably having trash falling and **** .. anyways

Calling me bozo but you wearing that trash.... 🤣

But they look cool

ronald mcdonald vibes.

ronald mcdonald vibes.
Literally was thinking the same thing.

Now I'm starting to look at them as "Yeezy Bacons." While I'm interested in the final product, why does everyone hate the teal parts of the shoe? I might be biased because Teal/Turquoise is my favorite color.

ronald mcdonald vibes.
EC8504C9-3905-42B0-A0A3-6E34BA514120.png

I guess you could say that, yall ungrateful, see if I post anything else 💯 ✌️

Last edited:
Come on shawndavinci shawndavinci , we’re not hating. When you complete it, please post the final product for us.

I didn’t realize you were going for that Louisville vibe. Definitely post the fit you have planned whenever you break them out. As a UMD alum, red/black/yellow are beautiful to me.

My question was more so regarding the I saw another in the thread paint over the teal hits as well. Just wanted to know people’s opinions.

Big reps to you! I’m from Da Ville and represent all day.

Im a new-ish fan. Been supporting em since the Terrence Williams/Earl Clark days. Im a NYer but my boys boy went to play ball there and I started to follow them and been supporting ever since.

I dated a girl who was a HUGE Kentucky fan, her whole fam was (they from there) and you could see how awkward that would get at times. :lol:

Im a new-ish fan. Been supporting em since the Terrence Williams/Earl Clark days. Im a NYer but my boys boy went to play ball there and I started to follow them and been supporting ever since.

I dated a girl who was a HUGE Kentucky fan, her whole fam was (they from there) and you could see how awkward that would get at times. :lol:

That’s wassup man. The bball program hit some rough patches the last few years after the stripper “scandal” and the extortion news made headlines.

FYI, the last thang you wanna do is get into a debate or watch sports with a Kentucky fan. That college can do no wrong like Alabama, UNC, Duke, etc..It’s disgusting lol

Back
Top Bottom