Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
That’s wassup man. The bball program hit some rough patches the last few years after the stripper “scandal” and the extortion news made headlines.

FYI, the last thang you wanna do is get into a debate or watch sports with a Kentucky fan. That college can do no wrong like Alabama, UNC, Duke, etc..It’s disgusting lol

I went to dinner and met her moms best friends or whatever, loooking like some upper middle class white folk, I think we were having some **** with soup or whatever and I told em I was a Louisville fan (I didnt know they were Kentucky fans at the moment) and the husband damn near choked on his soup. :lol:

You aint wrong.

Those didn't age well IMO but you will have people defending them till death ....

But then again, I hate futuristic crocks. Sure they comfortable but they are also hedious.
At this point, I’d get them just for the chuckle of it lol

For those who've been around, is Yeezy Day only through adidas.com or do 3rd Party retailers get the restocks/rereleases as well?

I know I know lazybread lazybread , I'll probably still miss on most of the shoes and I fully expect the app to crash.

Could've copped the 700 V3 Carbons for retail, but I was trying to hold out and someone scooped them. Might be for the better because it was a 12 and I need to start going for 12.5 anyways.

JA said there’s some new releases as well.

I’m eyeing on wave runner, vanta, 700 v3 OG color, Zion 350s, pure slide, turtle dove. Just any one of those for retail and I’m out.
I want Vantas but dont even know where to ****ing begin. Also gonna be in Spain so not sure if I could do it.

Me personally would just wait a week or so after release date and get it from stockx. A lot of reseller would be unloading them.

Serious questions, can you spot fake 350 expecially on feet? The older I get the harder it gets for me to spot fake expecially on feet. This bootleg joints are too good.

Serious questions, can you spot fake 350 expecially on feet? The older I get the harder it gets for me to spot fake expecially on feet. This bootleg joints are too good.
Good ones

Nope

Not walkin down the street. Even standing still

Post em in here you may have issues though

Worried about what the next man has on 🤡
You still butt hurt cause your kitchen looks like a dumpster?

Trust that I wouldn't have worried about your McDs joint.

Get over the comment .... i bet next time, you'll make sure to look at your background when taking a picture.

The point.??? You learned!!

Good ones

Nope

Not walkin down the street. Even standing still

Post em in here you may have issues though
I hope I could prevent buying and posting fakes. Someone suggested local facebook classifieds and reading comments for a few ... i see half of the people saying fake and the other half saying legit. **** is crazy ....

Plus I have purchased stuff from StockX and obviously a bunch of reports that they have sent fakes out.

Edited before Kiko reports me again
🐀
🌽
🏀

Last edited:
Most sneaker apps block VPNs now and just give you the L for using it.

It's hit or miss. It can't hurt to try. Just like Nike said their SNKRS app blocks bots, multiple accounts, spots "fake" engagement, EA went to the most deserving...... We all know that's not true.
JA said there’s some new releases as well.

I’m eyeing on wave runner, vanta, 700 v3 OG color, Zion 350s, pure slide, turtle dove. Just any one of those for retail and I’m out.

Most of it will still be leftovers. I hope to get a few pairs for Yeezy Day on CONFIRMED especially the Turtledoves. Probably not going to try YS unless the TDs are on it.

Back
Top Bottom