Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Missed the onyx Foam RNR. Was that a draw or fcfs? Why can't they make everything with a timer to enter a draw?

For Some Reason When I'm On The Site, My Computer Says "Yeezy Day 2022" Out Loud Every So Often

LOL

Just really want Red Stripes...

Hit on Thanksgiving and bought TTS... needless to say I had to sell them since they were way too tight.

Resale has been nuts, so really hoping to hit again...

Just got the Analog on YS - looked like a FSR, but i didn't take time to check.

Try using a Chrome incognito tab on desktop while logged into gmail on another tab in the same window. That worked for me.

Yeah Yeezy Supply is working for me. Got through on the Analogs, but didn’t cop. They had pretty close to a FSR.

you guys saying you are getting through on YS - I am too however, when you try to purchase it is denying my payment every time. Again, I tried different cards, different browsers, mobile and desktop, incognito, etc. SMH
Chrome wasn't working

Safari got me in and out in 3 mins tho

I can get the analog on YS. I dont really want them, but i feel so much pressure to buy!

This process is terrible.

I can get the analog on YS. I dont really want them, but i feel so much pressure to buy!

This process is terrible.
I'd been wanting either Analogs or Salts forever, so it's nice to be able to finally get it over with, and for retail at that. I coulda had Analogs for like $250 or so shipped off SX ages ago, but I was hoping they'd crater even lower. Instead they creeped up after people started getting all that stimulus money.

I'd been wanting either Analogs or Salts forever, so it's nice to be able to finally get it over with, and for retail at that. I coulda had Analogs for like $250 or so shipped off SX ages ago, but I was hoping they'd crater even lower. Instead they creeped up after people started getting all that stimulus money.
I think they are cool. I just worry about the upkeep. I am glad you were able to get them.

Back
Top Bottom