Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
What the heck there was roam runners on the app? All I saw on mine are the 380's which I kinda want just afraid of the fit for a wide foot

I stopped wearing no-show socks because they always caused problems with the socks coming off from the heel and heel rubbing. Caused more problems than comfort xD

speaking of sizing and fit... the azaels are uncomfortable... I'm talking about the ankle area where it has the neoprene material... it's like suffocating my ankle... it's a shame because besides that the shoe is comfortable in general

That sucks, I was afraid I’d have that issue so I got them in both .5 up and 1 size up and they honestly both feel fine. Lord knows adidas sizing is never consistent though
But the shoe fits good regardless. That ankle was just killing me. Idk if going TTS would’ve made a huge difference with that

3A5B92DD-670B-4AAD-90A1-0685D491756D.jpeg

Quick delivery as usual
They comfy?

172FDC49-4864-4BDD-AB36-C32938633959.jpeg

Sands came in, I just noticed the box is different. Looks like they used recycled cardboard for this release. Sand on the left. I have Onyx And Desert Sand and both came in the same type of box on the right, which all my Yeezy’s came in. It stood out enough for me to notice. Anyone know if this is something new they’re doing with these boxes?

I stopped wearing no-show socks because they always caused problems with the socks coming off from the heel and heel rubbing. Caused more problems than comfort xD

Get the one with silicon insert, so they dont slip easily. Also tighten your laces, so theres lesser chance of wiggle space when wearing your shoes

Foams > < or = go slides?

For easy on and off access, id go with slide. Butthey be wiggling too much on my narrow *** feet.

Foam are slightly harder to put on, but once they are on, they stay kinda secure and more comfortable to wear for longer walks than the slides

172FDC49-4864-4BDD-AB36-C32938633959.jpeg

Sands came in, I just noticed the box is different. Looks like they used recycled cardboard for this release. Sand on the left. I have Onyx And Desert Sand and both came in the same type of box on the right, which all my Yeezy’s came in. It stood out enough for me to notice. Anyone know if this is something new they’re doing with these boxes?
Made in USA vs Made in China boxes. nothing new, you're just noticing it now since sands are your first made in USA pair

That ankle-heel rub..now you are official "blooded". :D

many of us have at some time. It was either at the ankle or on the opposite at the top of the foot (for me it's the 380..the slip of extra material at the entry point that rubs when you didn't have enough 'sock'.)

I think no shows are not idle....you need ankle socks that are slightly higher so when it slips slightly you still have some to prevent blisters.

Back
Top Bottom