Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters

Another person saying she wishes she went 1.5 up in the slates. I’m really not sure if I need to buy full size up or 1.5 (which again sounds insane). Anyone in here have them? For reference I had the beluga reflective in .5 size up and I had to sell them because they murdered my feet, even after trying to stretch them, wear them a bunch, etc.

Edit - and the crazy thing is she says that even at full size up her toes are at the edge of the shoe.

Another person saying she wishes she went 1.5 up in the slates. I’m really not sure if I need to buy full size up or 1.5 (which again sounds insane). Anyone in here have them? For reference I had the beluga reflective in .5 size up and I had to sell them because they murdered my feet, even after trying to stretch them, wear them a bunch, etc.

Edit - and the crazy thing is she says that even at full size up her toes are at the edge of the shoe.

Don't have these, but I would much rather a shoe be a bit too loose, than it molest my feet.

I went with a full sz up in my beluga rf's, and it's an absolute perfect fit.

Adidas was ok but with Ye they actually doubled .. won sneaker of the year, outsold J and became a legitimate rival to Nike.
Yeezys used to be THE thing, like a few years ago ppl would much rather have done a meetup with someone sellin yeezys than they would J's. The hype has sort of died off, but I still get middle schoolers and even older folks that say they like my shoes when i have my yeezys on. 🤷‍♂️

Y’all do realize adidas has been, AND will be successful without Kanye, right? Adidas is a pretty successful brand overseas. Y’all act like Kanye saved adidas, and they would have been gone by now if it weren’t for him.
That's fair. Some ppl compare it to under armor bringing on Curry, even tho it's not even close. When curry signed, under armor literally doubled in net worth because of his popularity. Not the same with adidas, cause adidas is hella popular overseas. Under armor is mostly US based

20220903_120950.jpg
clean imo...these are basically reverse Oreos
Is the shape as wack as the stock pictures make it

Yeezys used to be THE thing, like a few years ago ppl would much rather have done a meetup with someone sellin yeezys than they would J's. The hype has sort of died off, but I still get middle schoolers and even older folks that say they like my shoes when i have my yeezys on. 🤷‍♂️

Let’s not forget you live in BFE somewhere in kentucky lol. Style is non-existent for most people in KY or its 3-6-12 months behind

Yeezy 350 V2 have reached Jordan 1 levels

They’re nowhere near as iconic, but they are oversaturated with horrible colorways.

The last real 350 V2 were the Sesames.

Static 350 V2 was the start of the downward spiral of Yeezys. As a matter of fact, all the clear window styled Yeezys aren’t true Yeezys

Last edited:
So I guess all Yeezys moving forward are fake since Yeezus says it to be true.

I wish he would make a chart of some kind so I could tell what he wants me to buy and not buy. Letting someone else think for you should be easier you know?

So I guess all Yeezys moving forward are fake since Yeezus says it to be true.

I wish he would make a chart of some kind so I could tell what he wants me to buy and not buy. Letting someone else think for you should be easier you know?

The irony of this post is that you cribbed it almost word for word from a post on r/yeezys

Guess somebody else thinking for you too

Don't have these, but I would much rather a shoe be a bit too loose, than it molest my feet.

I went with a full sz up in my beluga rf's, and it's an absolute perfect fit.

man, trying to decide if I go for full size up (11.5) or 1.5 up (12). There's a store online that has 1.5 up (12) in stock right now... not sure if I should pull the trigger or try and just find a full size up.

Edit - and they don’t have 11.5 in stock :/

Last edited:
man, trying to decide if I go for full size up (11.5) or 1.5 up (12). There's a store online that has 1.5 up (12) in stock right now... not sure if I should pull the trigger or try and just find a full size up.

Edit - and they don’t have 11.5 in stock :/
Eh... idek man. U just gotta take the risk. If you are seeing a lot of ppl on YT and stuff sayin you should 1.5 sz up, I would cop. Ion have these, so I can't give any concrete advice on sizing

I am a 12. I got a 12. Are they a little tight? Yeah. Are they unbearable? No. They shoe will stretch. Maybe a 12.5 would be better m, but I couldn’t imagine going to a 13, let alone a 13.5 or 14.

Ye has a reason to be angry with Adidas. I mentioned it before that Ye wants to go independent. Too restrictive to do the things he wants, when he has to deal with Adidas or even Nike. Adidas needs Ye more than Ye needs Adidas. You take away Ye and Adidas has nothing from a hype standpoint. And it's not from a lack of effort because Adidas signed several celebrities over the years. None of them were able to have real longevity. Even Pharrell fell flat. Beyonce's collection is boring and unoriginal.

And for NTers that think the new Adilettes look nothing like the Yeezy slides. Look at the first Adilettes and the current ones, it's obvious it's a rip off of the Yeezy Slides. They even copied the colorways. Ye was angry about not releasing enough Slides for everyone. Adidas argued supply chain issues. The new Adilettes are using the same material as the Yeezy Slides. Plus Adidas stole the topography design from another brand.

Then they release a Foam Runner rip off. If you are as talented and creative as Ye, you'd be just as mad as him because he owns the Yeezy brand 100% and Adidas is profiting off his clout. Instead of working with Ye, they want to steal his ideas and try to make it their own. As a brand owner, how would you feel? Now is Ye handling it the right or mature way? No. But, typically, creative people tend to handle things differently or be difficult.

Ye has a reason to be angry with Adidas. I mentioned it before that Ye wants to go independent. Too restrictive to do the things he wants, when he has to deal with Adidas or even Nike. Adidas needs Ye more than Ye needs Adidas. You take away Ye and Adidas has nothing from a hype standpoint. And it's not from a lack of effort because Adidas signed several celebrities over the years. None of them were able to have real longevity. Even Pharrell fell flat. Beyonce's collection is boring and unoriginal.

And for NTers that think the new Adilettes look nothing like the Yeezy slides. Look at the first Adilettes and the current ones, it's obvious it's a rip off of the Yeezy Slides. They even copied the colorways. Ye was angry about not releasing enough Slides for everyone. Adidas argued supply chain issues. The new Adilettes are using the same material as the Yeezy Slides. Plus Adidas stole the topography design from another brand.

Then they release a Foam Runner rip off. If you are as talented and creative as Ye, you'd be just as mad as him because he owns the Yeezy brand 100% and Adidas is profiting off his clout. Instead of working with Ye, they want to steal his ideas and try to make it their own. As a brand owner, how would you feel? Now is Ye handling it the right or mature way? No. But, typically, creative people tend to handle things differently or be difficult.
Seems like he didn't read the contract tbh

I don't know about ripped off. They definitely take inspiration but all brands do that. Also when the Ozweego and Ozelia came out Ye and no one else were talking about rip off or making a big deal about it

I don't know about ripped off. They definitely take inspiration but all brands do that. Also when the Ozweego and Ozelia came out Ye and no one else were talking about rip off or making a big deal about it
Because adilettes started getting attention and even look better than the slides which is why ya went all crazy about em

Again, Ye has been around too long not to know how the game works. Adidas is doing the same thing every brand does to maximize its profit. They drop a limited product (Yeezys in this case) and then drop a GR alternative. They will do whatever they can to capitalize on the hype. Rip off designs, throw new colors on silhouettes, flood the market when they see fit, etc. As long as it doesn't violate the contract, it's all fair game to Adidas.

And let's not pretend Ye didn't get anything from the bargain. Adidas gave Ye a degree of creative freedom he never had with Nike. And most importantly, they gave him the infrastructure to build and grow the Yeezy brand. The relationship was symbiotic. They needed each other. If he doesn't like it, he needs to go ahead and go independent and take control of his own destiny. Otherwise, these brands will continue to use him until he is of no further use.

I don’t get why people think Adidas making rip off Yeezy models is cool. Sure Jordan, Kobe, Lebron have take down models but they are athletes. They didn’t design the shoes. Having a partnership with Ye then ripping off his designs is disgusting.

I don’t get why people think Adidas making rip off Yeezy models is cool. Sure Jordan, Kobe, Lebron have take down models but they are athletes. They didn’t design the shoes. Having a partnership with Ye then ripping off his designs is disgusting.
it happens everywhere. nike and virgil, converse and jw anderson, nike and sean wotherspoon, nike and acronym etc etc etc

I don't see why kanye would feel beholden to the norms for deals for people like jordan, kobe, lebron, or even the business models applied to collaborations that then influence inline product. Even if that's normal in other circumstances, Kanye's never been one to be satisfied with existing practices if they don't suit his vision. He's been consistent in projecting the idea that he views his sneakers/brand as unique and special. I don't think it's a stretch to see that he wouldn't want adidas inline product to mimic his line's design language, especially when he really wants to be on the board or be responsible/consulted for actual inline product.

Is he throwing a weird public tantrum? yup. Is that the best way to go about getting what he wants? probably not. Is he justified on some level in his frustrations? Depends on how much you empathize with Adidas vs Kanye.

Side note: The yeezy brand boucle socks that have shown up on sale a few places online lately?
sensational.gif

That fom model is a heavy rubber-esque shoe with a slide-in bootie. I honestly can't see how a foam rnnr fan would find them enticing or relatable in-hand - in the least.

For those that never caught up with a foam, I guess. Plus Adidas has had a take-down 350 for years (there was even a poor mans 750) so I'm just a bit surprised that this has become an issue this late in the game.

Back
Top Bottom