Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Oh geez.
2CDD4FB4-2798-43F3-B254-57B1FB2C64DE.jpeg

Y’all do realize adidas has been, AND will be successful without Kanye, right? Adidas is a pretty successful brand overseas. Y’all act like Kanye saved adidas, and they would have been gone by now if it weren’t for him.
Yeah that's what is being said. KANYE SAVED ADIDAS 🙄

Adidas wanted to compete with Nike and try to overtake the number one sportswear consumer spot away from them. It's what they hoped they could achieve when signing with Kanye, and it's worked for a bit. Adidas wanted the notoriety and reputation Nike has and seems to have fallen off a cliff with nothing of theirs really catching on. They still sell sneakers, slides, gear, and much more but they're nowhere near the cultural icon they wanted to be.

I mean ...

If you're a company do you care about Kanyes BS or the Billions he is making you?

Come on now ....

Plus with those slide ripoffs and probably off putting colorways .. i would be *****ing too. He has a legitimate claim .... just like he said, he black so everyone will say crazy old black man when that seems like the farthest thing from the truth.

I mean, he IS crazy...

I mean ...

If you're a company do you care about Kanyes BS or the Billions he is making you?

Come on now ....

Plus with those slide ripoffs and probably off putting colorways .. i would be *****ing too. He has a legitimate claim .... just like he said, he black so everyone will say crazy old black man when that seems like the farthest thing from the truth.
Again, my point is - there are ways to handle things you’re upset about and then there aren’t. Ye always seems to choose the latter. Handle things behind closed doors in a boardroom. Bottomline, We don’t need to hear about your disdain with people at adidas we barely know about. I mean, this dude put the person who works at universal on blast yesterday because he asked him if he was hot wearing the mask… did we need to know that? Nah. And then proceeds to put him down because he works at universal. I’m convinced Ye got picked on as a kid.

Adidas wanted to compete with Nike and try to overtake the number one sportswear consumer spot away from them. It's what they hoped they could achieve when signing with Kanye, and it's worked for a bit. Adidas wanted the notoriety and reputation Nike has and seems to have fallen off a cliff with nothing of theirs really catching on. They still sell sneakers, slides, gear, and much more but they're nowhere near the cultural icon they wanted to be.
no one will be able to take that number one spot. not in our lifetime.

Again, my point is - there are ways to handle things you’re upset about and then there aren’t. Ye always seems to choose the latter. Handle things behind closed doors in a boardroom. Bottomline, We don’t need to hear about your disdain with people at adidas we barely know about. I mean, this dude put the person who works at universal on blast yesterday because he asked him if he was hot wearing the mask… did we need to know that? Nah. And then proceeds to put him down because he works at universal. I’m convinced Ye got picked on as a kid.
I mean, how do you know what was going on behind the scenes? How do you (we) know if Kanye was trying to resolve this discreetly?

Lets get this straight, Kanye seems like a loose canon, and there's plenty of stuff he has done or said that made me dislike him but this is not one of them.

Ever since KK mentioned Kanyes mental health issues, everytime he speaks or does this stuff "Kanye Crazy - LOL" ... like he doesnt have any standing on what he's conveying.

In regards to the Universal Studios incident, I don't know what happened and if Kanye belittled the worker for working then thats another **** move by Kanye that I don't agree with. However, not to defend Kanye, but why did the worker feel the need to ask and be intrusive? What is it to him if Kanye is hot or not??? That doesn’t give Kanye the right to go off like a psychopath but if he reacted negatively or had any disdain towards the question .. hey.

I mean, how do you know what was going on behind the scenes? How do you (we) know if Kanye was trying to resolve this discreetly?

Lets get this straight, Kanye seems like a loose canon, and there's plenty of stuff he has done or said that made me dislike him but this is not one of them.

Ever since KK mentioned Kanyes mental health issues, everytime he speaks or does this stuff "Kanye Crazy - LOL" ... like he doesnt have any standing on what he's conveying.

In regards to the Universal Studios incident, I don't know what happened and if Kanye belittled the worker for working then thats another **** move by Kanye that I don't agree with. However, not to defend Kanye, but why did the worker feel the need to ask and be intrusive? What is it to him if Kanye is hot or not??? That doesn’t give Kanye the right to go off like a psychopath but if he reacted negatively or had any disdain towards the question .. hey.
Valid point - we don't know if they tried to handle it behind closed door. . . I doubt it lol but you're right I/we don't know.

Yeah agree on that, personally I dont agree with this one but we can agree to disagree lol.

This guy makes me want to change my zodiac sign lol

It was a post. . . I dont know if it was a teenage kid or an adult but honestly I asked myself why is he wearing a mask and big ***$$$ leather jacket. And I think this was during the heatwave that was going on LOL. During those days - my sweat was sweating lol

Here's the post

Valid point - we don't know if they tried to handle it behind closed door. . . I doubt it lol but you're right I/we don't know.

Yeah agree on that, personally I dont agree with this one but we can agree to disagree lol.

This guy makes me want to change my zodiac sign lol

It was a post. . . I dont know if it was a teenage kid or an adult but honestly I asked myself why is he wearing a mask and big ***$$$ leather jacket. And I think this was during the heatwave that was going on LOL. During those days - my sweat was sweating lol

Here's the post

That outfit is 🤢🤮

kanye had some nice fits back then. started going downhill when he starting wearing his primeknit roshes

He went downhill when his mother died, that was his moral compass and probably advised him not to say dumb **** publicly.

A Yeezy stan is a Yeezy stan at the end of the day though, and in their eyes he can do no wrong. Even when hes harrassing is ex, or her ex bf, or random people at Universal. Honestly if Kanye hadnt blown up I feel like he would dead by now running his mouth in Chicago the way he does...

Picked up the Adifom Q today from champs. I absolutely love the design. If you’d have told me they were the foam runner v2 I’d believe you. Tts was a bit too snug for me, so I went .5 up fwiw.

I know they’re not Yeezys, but related to the conversation. I love what adidas is doing with these and the slides. It’s all design language and I love that language.

Picked up the Adifom Q today from champs. I absolutely love the design. If you’d have told me they were the foam runner v2 I’d believe you. Tts was a bit too snug for me, so I went .5 up fwiw.

I know they’re not Yeezys, but related to the conversation. I love what adidas is doing with these and the slides. It’s all design language and I love that language.
Wow, I didn't even know that they released yet? Where are you located and what is the retail price? Thanks in advance.

Y’all do realize adidas has been, AND will be successful without Kanye, right? Adidas is a pretty successful brand overseas. Y’all act like Kanye saved adidas, and they would have been gone by now if it weren’t for him.
Well... he certainly made them more popular. I would personally never buy adidas if it wasn't for yeezys, and I feel a lot of younger guys feel the same. Of course it also depends on what sport you like or play. If you play soccer, chances are you'll have a lot more adidas merch than say someone who plays basketball. Nike dominated most sports, but there are a few that adadis still keeo up with.

Well... he certainly made them more popular. I would personally never buy adidas if it wasn't for yeezys, and I feel a lot of younger guys feel the same. Of course it also depends on what sport you like or play. If you play soccer, chances are you'll have a lot more adidas merch than say someone who plays basketball. Nike dominated most sports, but there are a few that adadis still keeo up with.
shoes like sambas got popular on tiktok tbh.

Wow, I didn't even know that they released yet? Where are you located and what is the retail price? Thanks in advance.

They dropped online on champs, foot locker, finish line last week. I heard people say they’re just sitting in store. I called my local champs and they said they have a ton of them. I think they were either $120 or $129. I’m in Texas.

Back
Top Bottom