Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I think I'm gonna let go of my Yeezys as well man. I don't like any form of politics because I honestly believe that most politicians only look out for themselves. Buy wearing Yeezys I feel like it's going to be turned into a political conversation I don't want to have. Only thing is that none of my Yeezys are really hyped.

9167C179-6574-4117-A589-C40255421D6C.gif

I think I'm gonna let go of my Yeezys as well man. I don't like any form of politics because I honestly believe that most politicians only look out for themselves. Buy wearing Yeezys I feel like it's going to be turned into a political conversation I don't want to have. Only thing is that none of my Yeezys are really hyped.
Who tf are you hanging around that starts political convos like that over shoes.

Idgaf what ppl think, I’m wearing my **** Yeezys till the day I die (or until I get sent to prison for pepper spraying someone’s *** cause they tried to stomp on my zebras)

I’m also starting to think we honestly might see Ye off himself soon.. If that happens, Yeezy resale prices are going to soar (look at Kobes). Nothing vindicates someone’s life like death.

My friend said this a few years ago... I hope that is not the case, as I wouldnt wish that on anyone... but he really does need to get some help or something.

Who tf are you hanging around that starts political convos like that over shoes.

Idgaf what ppl think, I’m wearing my **** Yeezys till the day I die (or until I get sent to prison for pepper spraying someone’s *** cause they tried to stomp on my zebras)
I work for the State of Texas and on Fridays we can dress in business casual. The dept. I work in is what most people would call "liberal" but I really don't bother with any of that mess or labeling any political affiliation because they're pretty much all on the same side if they don't benefit me directly. While I really don't care what people think it's also something a conversation I try to avoid because I legit started buying yeezys mainly for comfort and not much style. Idk man I just hate being drug into stupid stuff like that lol. Like I got a text asking if I was still going to directly support yeezy after the BS he pulled over the weekend. I'm just over it :lol:

I work for the State of Texas and on Fridays we can dress in business casual. The dept. I work in is what most people would call "liberal" but I really don't bother with any of that mess or labeling any political affiliation because they're pretty much all on the same side if they don't benefit me directly. While I really don't care what people think it's also something a conversation I try to avoid because I legit started buying yeezys mainly for comfort and not much style. Idk man I just hate being drug into stupid stuff like that lol. Like I got a text asking if I was still going to directly support yeezy after the BS he pulled over the weekend. I'm just over it :lol:
Dayem, that sucks that happens in your workplace man. I'm jus sayin it would take some balls to go over to a complete stranger and call them out for wearing yeezys cause of kanyes recent actions.

Of course I live in KY surrounded by frigin liberal asf rednecks, so maybe I should watch out :nerd:

Dayem, that sucks that happens in your workplace man. I'm jus sayin it would take some balls to go over to a complete stranger and call them out for wearing yeezys cause of kanyes recent actions.

Of course I live in KY surrounded by frigin liberal asf rednecks, so maybe I should watch out :nerd:
Yeah, it’s also hilarious because I bet these same people enjoy Disney+, etc. when Walt Disney was a known Nazi sympathizer. Same with LV and other brands with dark histories as well.

Sometimes I honestly feel people are simply looking for outrage because they enjoy arguing from a supposed moral high ground.

Funny enough I live in DC but it’s a golden rule not to bring up politics around here unless you work in it lol

Yeah, it’s also hilarious because I bet these same people enjoy Disney+, etc. when Walt Disney was a known Nazi sympathizer. Same with LV and other brands with dark histories as well.

Sometimes I honestly feel people are simply looking for outrage because they enjoy arguing from a supposed moral high ground.
Exactly. If you look up the origin of a ton of everyday products, you could make the argument that any are "evil". People just pick and choose

I feel you. I work in Academia, and you can literally wear whatever you want when you teach. Some people come in in suits and ties, some people come in in blue jeans and t shirts. I wear what I wear on a daily basis, regardless. Sneakers and I'll sprinkle in some streetwear on Fridays when I don't feel like wearing a button-down

I kept my Dove hoodie cuz it's cozy as hell, but I can't wear that joint to work no more. In this liberal environment it's essentially the professor wearing an endorsement of white supremacy, and anti-semitism. Not to mention some of these kids be snitches, and be offended by EVERYTHING

So while I still see kids in class (even black kids) wearing their Yeezys daily, I'm held to a higher standard (as it should be).

Lol who do you hang out with that they start political conversations over your shoes? It’s not like they have a political message on them.

Based on how basic they try to make politics on a pop culture scale lots of people “think they are political” yet have no idea what they are even talking about. Those are the people that will have a discourse about some shoes. Those who see politics as team sports.

Same people who think they have the answers. To everything with nothing more than 4 grade brain.

Like people who think they can play basketball better than NBA player or make better choices than NFL QB. Monday morning QB types honestly.

Sadly lots of people who talk politics fall into this. Some running for actual offices.

You white?

Back
Top Bottom