Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Those Hi-Res Corals are some doo doo and I actually really like the QNTMs. If I didn't cop the slates, I would've gone after the Salt (FKA Jade Ash) 350 v2s.

The large majority of Yeezy Brand consumers at this point are suburban white teenagers

They couldn't care less about any of these antics, and likely don't even understand that what he did was flagrant

Them Bone slides still sold out just as quick

The large majority of Yeezy Brand consumers at this point are suburban white teenagers

They couldn't care less about any of these antics, and likely don't even understand that what he did was flagrant

Them Bone slides still sold out just as quick
Wasn't that group the majority at the beginning? I would say now it's twenty-somethings.

Wasn't that group the majority at the beginning? I would say now it's twenty-somethings.

You right. On Reddit the Yeezys sub is mostly teenagers, talmbout “Hey guys I have Yeezys now too, am I cool now?”

Then you got the twenty something’s who used to “post fits” on the KTT forum when they were in high school

Then you got the dwindling 30+ crowd who been there since College Dropout era but been steadily hopping off this ride for about a decade now, and being replaced with suburban teenagers

Yeezys not hot in the streets no more. Made in China, Made in India, Made in Vietnam does not matter.

Only little Johnny late swag and Europeans wear Yeezys

goat/flight club nyc might be outta pocket on this one. and i been dealing with them since the super early days and never had a problem.

these came back as “discoloration”… plus they never hit the ground since i got them on release date

now i’m sitting here a mess knowing they’re holding them and i don’t want any shenanigans to happen while i wait for the buyer to decide on a 5% discount
992C24D9-8A6F-433C-BA07-449BB307BA59.jpeg

19E52D72-E009-4D63-A4F7-55CC5D7C1018.jpeg

goat/flight club nyc might be outta pocket on this one. and i been dealing with them since the super early days and never had a problem.

these came back as “discoloration”… plus they never hit the ground since i got them on release date

now i’m sitting here a mess knowing they’re holding them and i don’t want any shenanigans to happen while i wait for the buyer to decide on a 5% discount
992C24D9-8A6F-433C-BA07-449BB307BA59.jpeg

19E52D72-E009-4D63-A4F7-55CC5D7C1018.jpeg

Yeah Ive had 2 dead stock Js with white bottoms that they ended up sending back to me.

Anybody else copped them Salt Fade?

I don't want to send them back as it's hit (althought) a ****ty one.

Going to sell them locally for retail or just below.

Thoughts?

well, it was fun while it lasted.
no, it wasn't.

don't get me wrong, I got a few pairs of shoes that I like, but all the hours, DAYS in some cases, spent in waiting rooms, getting called a bot, dealing with dozens of card errors, and, when I finally hit, QC problem after QC problem, are not what I would call 'fun.'

I like sneakers, but the end of the day most of us are suckers for coveting this ****.

Anybody else copped them Salt Fade?

I don't want to send them back as it's hit (althought) a ****ty one.

Going to sell them locally for retail or just below.

Thoughts?
Saw them in hand yesterday at the store locally. Tried em on too, its surprisingly quite stable and well made. Wouldve copped had i not already have 2 pair of qntms. The toe part is just too similar to qntms IMO.

Back
Top Bottom