Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What if adidas got Kim K. to endorse future renamed Yeezys? Think about it: She was with Kanye when they were released. She and their kids represent the best parts about Ye. People that want to wear the Yeezy can buy them without looking like they support Kanye. I still wouldn't buy/wear them, but I'm just armchair CEO-ing.

I'd rather support Kanye.

Hate the Kardashians.

What if adidas got Kim K. to endorse future renamed Yeezys? Think about it: She was with Kanye when they were released. She and their kids represent the best parts about Ye. People that want to wear the Yeezy can buy them without looking like they support Kanye. I still wouldn't buy/wear them, but I'm just armchair CEO-ing.

Kimmys?

2017-08-rjackson-c56b152b.png

Unless Adidas still releases the most coveted colorways in the the original form yes some pairs will increase in value. Now your everday random beige 350v2 probably won't move much but Waves, Zebras, Foam runners, slides, are definitely getting a bump.

Part of what kept Yeezy resell lower these past few years was Adidas's and Kanye's commitment to restocking popular colorways and meeting demand.

If you cut off said restocks supply will eventually dwindle. Whether from people wearing them or artificially from pairs being bought up.

Unless Adidas still releases the most coveted colorways in the the original form yes some pairs will increase in value. Now your everday random beige 350v2 probably won't move much but Waves, Zebras, Foam runners, slides, are definitely getting a bump.

Part of what kept Yeezy resell lower these past few years was Adidas's and Kanye's commitment to restocking popular colorways and meeting demand.

If you cut off said restocks supply will eventually dwindle. Whether from people wearing them or artificially from pairs being bought up.
Idk why, but StockX says my beluga RF’s are worth more than my zebras rn
8DFB9717-7E80-4CC0-B65C-328FC32B9D59.jpeg

Prolly just trippin as per usual for StockX

Price shot up crazy on some models like TD (now up $100 this week)

But then it kind of chilled when Adidas announced they would still be making Yeezys without Ye

Their next move is gonna dictate where this all goes. If they announce their first post-Ye release is an iconic retro (TD, Waves, Belugas) it’ll kill the resale market, as people will know just to wait for their favorite to get retro’s

If they announce it’s some BS like purple Quantum lifestyles, people will immediately start buying up the classics again for resale knowing Adidas not serious

Went to the mall for lunch and saw 3 people wearing yzys. Couldn’t help but laugh.

Am i crazy for thinking they weren’t coincidental wears? Lol

@ THIS point, idk how someone consciously puts on his shoes and there’s not some sorta stance behind it.
Most people aren’t trying to make a political statement with their clothing. If someone wears Nike, does that mean they’re taking a stance in favor of child labor and poverty wages of people in third world countries?

Prices are going to go back down next year when Adidas removes Yeezy branding and starts releasing pairs again. I don’t think people are going to care all that much their their insoles don’t say YEEZY, and instead just say Adidas.

Most people aren’t trying to make a political statement with their clothing. If someone wears Nike, does that mean they’re taking a stance in favor of child labor and poverty wages of people in third world countries?

You know what I take back what I said.

If people didn't stop wearing Yeezy's after everything he said about Black people and Black related issues.

Continue rocking those Yeezy's with pride!

1666993248874.gif

:rofl:

Idgaf either, I wear things because they're comfortable and I like the way they look. The people burning their Yeezys or throwing them away are corny as hell.

Some people have morals, respect and don't wear or support things if it goes against their beliefs or if they're offended by things done by or to them.

No matter how much they like the product or goods.

But then there's others that don't care and will make excuses to themselves so that they can still use or partake in whatever product or goods that they like.

Doesn't make them right or wrong, it makes them human.

1666994467712.gif

1666994505847.png

1666994565146.jpeg

1666994807445.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom