• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Lmao

Screenshot_20221027-040631_Snapchat.jpg
you know you ****ed up when sketchers dont even want you

let's remember that kanye's current situation started because of the white lives matter t-shirt and that was the latest in a looooooong line of things he's said and done. then he attacked a black woman journalist who attended the show. then he went on his anti Semitic ****. but before that, he was already on his way to being cancelled. and I'm sure he would have been cancelled a long time ago if he was white and said slavery was a choice.

Posting yourself burning shoes that could be donated to those in need or at the very least sold for profit, to stick it to a man that does not know nor care about your existence is hilarious. I understand wanting to distance oneself from a brand when the owner/creator is doing and saying what Ye has been, but the moment you post videos on social media of you doing that, it becomes nothing more than virtue signaling for online brownie points.

Besides TDs and Waves, the stuff that's also going crazy and will continue to is the YGEBB stuff, particularly the items with the Dove iconography. Also the items that we're only released within the past month, and mad people didn't have the chance to buy, thinking it was gonna be around. Also the unreleased stuff (Denim, Shades, Zip hoodies)

By abruptly cutting off the supply, and destroying it instead of liquidating it, they've created a collector's market for this era of "rare" Yeezy merch

Yeezy gap Balenciaga stuff still up for sale in official China Gap store via taobao lol:

They need to make a black perforated leather 350 V2 Boost & a white perforated leather one.

Super soft supple perforated leather. Imagine. 👌

It would be pure fire & easily sold at $260-$300 Retail for the upgraded materials & look.

🔥🔥🔥

let's remember that kanye's current situation started because of the white lives matter t-shirt and that was the latest in a looooooong line of things he's said and done. then he attacked a black woman journalist who attended the show. then he went on his anti Semitic ****. but before that, he was already on his way to being cancelled. and I'm sure he would have been cancelled a long time ago if he was white and said slavery was a choice.

And before all that, he was complaining bout how adidas is doin all the yzy stuffs without his approval.

So it could be that candice and him are scheming all these so that adidas will drop him

Yeezy gap Balenciaga stuff still up for sale in official China Gap store via taobao lol:

If you’re already on taobao you can probably find the blank that’s used for the hoodie and pay a fraction of the cost 😂

Been an Nter since 2001. I can't speak for all NTers, but let me get this off my chest:

The Yeezy thread is like the loud, uninvited younger guest that showed up to the Niketalk party with some friends. They weren't the only party crashers, but definitely the loudest and most obnoxious ones. They hung out, mingled, even made friends with the rest of the NTers, but still carried themselves with an air of arrogance that everyone tolerated. Everyone was having a good time, but now they've offended the host and they're being shown the door. The rest of the NTers are now breathing a sigh of relief and sayin' "glad that guy is leaving".

It brings me no joy to see Kanye West burn down everything he's built (especially closing the Donda school), but Yeezy wearers (and resellers!) needed to be knocked down a peg.

what am i looking at

A lot of market manipulation and a lot of kids falling for it actually thinking that they should buy Yeezys now.

Don’t believe everything you read.

If people wanna be manipulated, let it happen

On the Yeezys subreddit there's a dude on there telling all the kids that their Adidas Yeezys gonna be worth Nike Air Yeezy prices in 5-10 years

I tried to explain all the reasons that's crazy. Young blood gave me lecture on supply and demand.

I let it be..

If people wanna be manipulated, let it happen

On the Yeezys subreddit there's a dude on there telling all the kids that their Adidas Yeezys gonna be worth Nike Air Yeezy prices in 5-10 years

I tried to explain all the reasons that's crazy. Young blood gave me lecture on supply and demand.

I let it be..
Reminds me of somebody in here...

Back
Top Bottom