Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
According to some in this thread, Adidas has these great designers, so they should make new models. Let's see what Adidas is capable of. I'm not expecting much at all from them. Their new CEO is a joke and this reeks of desperation. Welcome to the sh*t show that is Adidas.

They made the first models. Also the molds and stuff is already made companies can’t just say oh well let’s not make nothing for a year.

The infrastructure is already in place for next year probably so they going to run it.

You can just stop ur global supply chain on a dime. So they have no choice

Also kayne approved the shoes he’s not a shoe designer just as much as Elon makes rockets. The patients spell as much. He just said yes or no. Not enough design effort to be placed on a patient

I’m an engineer it’s not super hard to get placed if you put some effort into the work.

He license his name, basically like trump does.

This is only the beginning of Adidas f’king things up. Remember their CEO was/is from Puma. And they produce nothing but garbage. It’s only going to get worse for Adidas.
you do realize that shoes take months even or years to release, right? that 700 is a sample that was supposed to drop this year when kanye was around

What yeezys you guys take for travelling? I'm going to be Japan over Christmas I will be doing a lot of walking and some rainy days I won't bring my favorite pairs.

I took Waves to Europe. Used them on a hike as well as miles and miles of walking every day. If you're going somewhere with rainy days, I'd say 700s prob keep your feet drier than any knit based shoes.

Would I have bought these if Kanye was still there? … Nope!

Will I buy them now for $210? **** no

And I see the Adidas strategy is to push out these Faux-Yeezys with the branding “Hey Kanye once saw these and shrugged. They’re Kanye approved”

No thanks. Time to move on. Y’all can’t be charging Yeezy prices with no Yeezy

it's just that your average kanye meatriders trying to cope that this abomination isn't a yeezy approved sneaker

So you don’t see the “designed and sampled during Yeezy’s tenure” ad copy? You think that ended up on that “leaked post” coincidentally?

Can’t do it. Adidas convinced me Kanye’s a bad man. Therefore I can’t support them using his name and “sign off” as a way to convince me to buy Yeezyless Yeezys. I’ll probably buy other adidas in the future. No Yeezys moving forward

That said, everybody is different. I know some of y’all are eager to “really show Kanye” by spending thousands of dollars on all the 2023 and beyond “Yeezys”

Go for it. I’ll just pass all together.

So you don’t see the “designed and sampled during Yeezy’s tenure” ad copy? You think that ended up on that “leaked post” coincidentally?

Can’t do it. Adidas convinced me Kanye’s a bad man. Therefore I can’t support them using his name and “sign off” as a way to convince me to buy Yeezyless Yeezys. I’ll probably buy other adidas in the future. No Yeezys moving forward

That said, everybody is different. I know some of y’all are eager to “really show Kanye” by spending thousands of dollars on all the 2023 and beyond “Yeezys”

Go for it. I’ll just pass all together.
It's a post by sneaker news outlet not associated with Adidas. And the caption "designed and sampled during Yeezy’s tenure” that you pointed out is based off the caption from this:

I'll wait for adidas to drop the new pharrells on confirmed, I think they're kinda cool
1669814794543.png

I'll wait for adidas to drop the new pharrells on confirmed, I think they're kinda cool
1669814794543.png

I think these are a breath of fresh air for the Pharrell collection but it probably won't draw my debit card out... the 350 stripe vibes are a bit much.

Waiting for the grinch forums, samba collabs and the new crazys. That's like 5-6 potential things I'll buy now and end of 2023

Back
Top Bottom