Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Got these in the mail yesterday. I decided that Burnt Sienna wasn't the right color for me, as my wardrobe's general color palette most certainly did not compliment them much, so I sold those Season 3s and put the money towards these. Worn several times by the previous owner but well taken care of and came complete with their original packaging right down to the care manual. Quality wise they're great. Good, thick suede and soft nylon with a very smooth leather interior to boot.
20221210_160205.jpg
20221210_160137.jpg
20221210_160302.jpg

(Next to my Season 3 'Onyx' boots :D)

Damn, yzy is dead lol. This time of the year would normally translate to xmas releases and folks sharing sizing tips, pick up pics etc. 2015-2022

Dont think ye’s future yzy brand would top his adidas stuff in terms of popularity and mass adoption. Similar to shaq’s reebok line and his payless line

If yeezys had a logo on the shoe it would, but in a few years when adidas already release them like gr you wont be able to tell if a pair is from yeezy era or post yeezy era.
I can't imagine adidas using 'SPLY 350' branding. Doesn't the SPLY refer to Yeezy Supply or Saint Pablo loves you?

If yeezys had a logo on the shoe it would, but in a few years when adidas already release them like gr you wont be able to tell if a pair is from yeezy era or post yeezy era. If they were like Js without Jordan logo ofc they would
Adidas DESPERATELY needs hype though so J can guarantee you they will re-introduce that line exactly how the introduced the Yeezy collab in 2015-2016 with limited releases, etc. to build hype. I’m 1000% sure they’re coming up with marketing plans, etc. now that Ye is gone since they relied on the limited releases of Yeezys to push other casualwear products downmarket (I.e. NMDs, etc.).

who would even want a kanye sneaker at this point assuming anyone would even want to work with him (do neo nazi's have factories?)

All they've done was take out the Yeezy insoles, rebrand all of them, and now are finally set to release them? One would think they'd want to start off with something a little hotter out the gate, like I don't know maybe a shoe that was not attainable for many back in the day. I'm thinking those rumored Pirate Black 350s would've been a great starter shoe.

The Granite is not a bad color, but I think I'll be good for a while on the adidas 350 v2. I wish I could see the alternate reality where these had no Ye attached to them. I wonder how many units they would've sold and what the retail price of the adidas 350 would've been. Probably would still be 200 and end up on discount like most of the 4D shoes do.

Back
Top Bottom