Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
After I got the beluga 1.0 reflectives (the non RF were my grails) I think I sold my 2.0s for 800 bucks.

2.0s went for that much? I have my barely worn pair in TTS that's too tight, and a second DS pair half a size up. Shoulda sold the too tight pair

2.0s went for that much? I have my barely worn pair in TTS that's too tight, and a second DS pair half a size up. Shoulda sold the too tight pair
My Sz 13 was going for 950 at one point on GOAT but yeah these were november prices for them on stockx around the time I sold it.

1674420904811.png

Besides StockX / GOAT / eBay, with each likely going to report any sales over $600 for 2023... anywhere else I could sell some pairs I have accumulated over the years? I've tried listing on OfferUp but a lot of bums / no hits. Also tried reaching out to some resale / consignment shops locally (Denver), but not trying to get the rug pulled on me when shops disappear and leave the consigners hanging.

All DS and men's sizes:

- Yeezy 350 turtle dove sz6
- Yeezy slide Flax sz10
- Yeezy 350v2 bone white sz9.5
- Yeezy 350 mono cinder sz9.5
- Yeezy slide Soot sz10
- YZY QNTM barium sz9
- Yeezy 700v1 Bright Blue sz9.5
- Yeezy 450 sz9.5 in black, resin, and white
- Yeezy 700v2 vanta sz9
- Yeezy 700v1 faded azure
- Yeezy 350v2 MX Oat sz9.5
- Yeezy 700v3 clay brown sz9
- Yeezy 350v2 citrin sz9.5
- Yeezy wave runner sz9
- Yeezy 350 mono ice sz9.5
- Yeezy 700v3 clay brown 9.5
- Yeezy 350 Cream sz9.5

Besides StockX / GOAT / eBay, with each likely going to report any sales over $600 for 2023... anywhere else I could sell some pairs I have accumulated over the years? I've tried listing on OfferUp but a lot of bums / no hits. Also tried reaching out to some resale / consignment shops locally (Denver), but not trying to get the rug pulled on me when shops disappear and leave the consigners hanging.

All DS and men's sizes:

- Yeezy slide Flax sz10
- Yeezy slide Soot sz10
- YZY QNTM barium sz9
- Yeezy 700v2 vanta sz9
- Yeezy wave runner sz9
- Yeezy 350 Cream sz9.5
I heard stories about consignment shops closing and then inventory not being returned to the customer, but is that really a thing? Like they should either be returning the shoes or be sending a check if the shop closed, right? Unfortunately, might need to just bite the bullet and list on the popular platforms then and eat the 1099 next tax season.

Message me about those waves if you selling though lol. I could always use a second pair. Too bad the TDs weren't size 9

I heard stories about consignment shops closing and then inventory not being returned to the customer, but is that really a thing? Like they should either be returning the shoes or be sending a check if the shop closed, right? Unfortunately, might need to just bite the bullet and list on the popular platforms then and eat the 1099 next tax season.

Message me about those waves if you selling though lol. I could always use a second pair. Too bad the TDs weren't size 9

I've heard of a couple who just closed up shop as a surprise. The most recent one is Cookies n Kicks I guess, but they supposedly just disappeared with hundreds of thousands worth of other people's shoes:

no disrespect, but consigning your sneakers with a place called Cookies N Kicks was their first mistake. Stick with one of the reputable shops instead of these lil’ fly-by-night operations that pop up out of nowhere

They've been open 5+ years from what I can tell. I don't live in LA so not sure how reliable they might've been, but I know other shops have had issues too. There is a shop in Denver that was "robbed" multiple times. Not sure what happened with people who had their shoes consigned there, if they got some of the insurance pay out or what.

They've been open 5+ years from what I can tell. I don't live in LA so not sure how reliable they might've been, but I know other shops have had issues too. There is a shop in Denver that was "robbed" multiple times. Not sure what happened with people who had their shoes consigned there, if they got some of the insurance pay out or what.
I hear you, but there’s multiple consignment spots in LA with 10-20 years in the business. They had much better options, but I’m guessing that the Cookie place charged less fees than the competitors. Caveat emptor

I shop for sneakers on Melrose quite a bit. From my perspective, Cool Kicks monopolized the area. I've been to every sneaker shop on Melrose. They were just too big and popular, so they cannibalized pretty much all the sneaker shops there. Sadly Round2 closed as well. But they had terrible inventory for over a year.

All DS and men's sizes:

- Yeezy slide Flax sz10
- Yeezy slide Soot sz10
- YZY QNTM barium sz9
- Yeezy 700v2 vanta sz9
- Yeezy wave runner sz9
- Yeezy 350 Cream sz9.5
The problem is paypal is supposedly gonna be reporting too. Unless it's money sent via F&F, invoices over the same limit will end up as a 1099 from PP.

I have a azeals on ice from yzy day, I may flip for another statics lol

They don’t hit for me like they used to

Ditto

Crazy how people was paying like $800 for Azaels during the Pandemic. Now they kind of an afterthought

Thinking about grabbing another pair of statics too. Got a pair I wear as beaters, and one last pair on ice. Want another but the price steady going back up into the $300s

Back
Top Bottom