Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i see 700s going up. SW air max 97/1 will drop a bit. They're at their peak now.

I know the global release for 700s is still upcoming, but with how yeezy supply had 0 size 13s tells me global release gonna be wack.
I'm still hoping footstores get these

what do you guys think is the best resell price to pull the trigger on these 700s? I missed out on the last drop, got an offer for $400 :-s
$80 over retail ain't bad. If that's too much for you, you shouldn't be buying 700s in the first place considering the $320 price tag after tax/shipping.

IMG_8830.JPG

My pair from stockx has arrived :pimp:

Posts like these hurt considering i placed my order 2 weeks ago from them and my tracking i received on monday hasnt updated since
I swear I hope this doesn’t happen to me smh ..right now says shipped for authentication..ordered last Friday

Damn man it only took them a week and a half to get to me from the time I placed the order, hopefully you get them by Friday.

$459 shipped
No movement so who knows. Anyone know how to contact Stockx other than support email or messenger thing?

Ordered mine on the 14th. Now they are on delay at UPS.
Mine had shipping label created but never made it to ups. Are yours coming from Arizona?

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Saw Desert Rats in person today and surprisingly they don’t look as clunky in person :ohwell:

But on the other had the materials look very cheap, the upper seems a little thin and the texture of material seemed crappy :smh:

To give you an idea imagine what the inside of a washed sweat shirt feels and looks like :lol:

gbdaman gbdaman yup, coming from AZ.
Guess that its good to hear someone else is going thru same thing, hopefully we both get our pairs soon. I am a sz 12 as well. This is what my stockx status shows:

Item En Route to Buyer
UPS Status: Manifest Pickup
Expected Delivery: 3/28/2018

Back
Top Bottom