• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Always liked the Choc 750 colorway, but 750 silhouette never appealed to me.
I honestly didn't think I would like them until I put them on. The quality is on point with these imo; however, I can't really compare the quality to other shoes cause I don't own many lol.

I honestly didn't think I would like them until I put them on. The quality is on point with these imo; however, I can't really compare the quality to other shoes cause I don't own many lol.
Yeah the quality on the chocos is nice but still sold all my 750’s. I basically never wore them. They are honestly not comfortable at all. I would love a 750 v2 with small tweaks and some added comfort, just like they did with the 350’s.

Yeah the quality on the chocos is nice but still sold all my 750’s. I basically never wore them. They are honestly not comfortable at all. I would love a 750 v2 with small tweaks and some added comfort, just like they did with the 350’s.
I wear mine a lot since its cold almost all year round where I am. They have broken in really well, but I agree there not the most comfortable shoe. They do keep my feet warm which is a plus.

It wasn't officially a V2 but they did update the 750 a bit on the Chocolates. They "deconstructed" the upper and removed a lot of the materials that made it stiff (from what I can tell with my Chocs, most of it was around the ankle).

The Chocolates kind of fold over/sag while the OG 750s are stiff and stand straight up.

So does the new colorway have a gum sole? Or is the sole just dirty like YM said about the Peebras :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom