• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
MORE 350V2S?!!???!?
D65U3TFV4AEPGYc.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 08-12-50 YouTube.png

glad i didn't pull the trigger on an early pair of azure slides

recently copped the onyx but its all good

350s are a solid travel shoe, I regret disposing of all my pairs for that reason alone. Been trying regular UB's as a substitute but just never really been happy.

A cosign from the anti-defamation league and working george floyd's family's foundation is a good move imo. If the releases go well I could see them periodically dropping old models and continuing to donate. Hopefully transparency about where the money goes continues.

CONFIRMED only shows 15 pairs to be released. The Slide 450s weren't one of them. Noticed that some resale stores got them in. Can't wait for 5/31 since the PBs are releasing.

I hope Adidas is releasing pairs individually and spreading it out instead of all at once.

That have a year's worth of sneakers/slides to release. But the rumor was as soon as June then they moved it to May. Me Adidas wants their money sooner than later, so it might be on an accelerated release schedule. The longer they keep the Yeezys, the more money they lose. Plus the charity aspect is better if the money comes in sooner because it will have a more immediate impact and from a PR standpoint.

That have a year's worth of sneakers/slides to release. But the rumor was as soon as June then they moved it to May. Me Adidas wants their money sooner than later, so it might be on an accelerated release schedule. The longer they keep the Yeezys, the more money they lose. Plus the charity aspect is better if the money comes in sooner because it will have a more immediate impact and from a PR standpoint.
Yeah, that’s understandable.

Back
Top Bottom