Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Didn't he just file trademark materials for a line of "sock-shoes" as the first independent Yeezy product?

Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 6.28.04 PM.png

FwNMBkgWwAABggB.jpg

Man just praying I get a pair of the yzy foam runners, a DS pair of Zebras or some other 350s wouldn't be so bad also.

From the article:

UPDATE: On Friday (May 26), a federal judge lifted the court order freezing the $75 million in Yeezy bank accounts, ruling that Adidas ran afoul of procedural requirements and “deprived” Yeezy of a fair chance to challenge the freeze. You can read more here.

Adidas is incredibly smart for what they're doing. None of the stock at least for now will be released to other retailers. I think 5/31 will be a Yeezy Day with 15 pairs of 350s, slides, runners..... Adidas is keeping all the money instead of selling it wholesale at 40 to 50% off to authorized retailers. Adidas will most likely make far more money even after the donations because they're keeping all the stock and after paying the 15% in royalties to Ye. It's a win-win for Adidas. They avoid any issues with their investors trying to sue them, PR will be great, it puts far more money into their pockets, brings back some hype to the brand, and their ESG will be fine. With that said, it will give CONFIRMED lvl4 members a much better chance at getting their pairs.

In for the onyx 350s and Carbon Belugas for the wife. Doubt I'll hit, but it's worth the shot.

For the other shoes: Is adidas releasing just on adidas.com, confirm app, or is yeezysupply back as well?

Yeezys could drop on ADC as well like other Yeezy Days. Excited for tomorrow.

Edit:

Looks like it's only CONFIRMED.

Queue Releases ⏳
Yeezy 350 Pirate Black
Yeezy 380 Covellite
Yeezy 450 Stone Teal

Exclusive Access 🔐
Yeezy 350 V2 Zebra
Yeezy Foam Runner Clay Taupe

Raffle Releases 🎟️
Yeezy 350 V2 Onyx
Yeezy 356 V2 Carbon Beluga
Yeezy 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Panda
Yeezy 500 Utility Black
Yeezy 700 Salt
Yeezy 700 V2 Tephra
Yeezy Slide Onyx
Yeezy Slide Azure
Yeezy Foam Runner Flax
Yeezy Foam Runner MX Cinder

Last edited:
Just got the email that I hit on the Carbon Belugas…Now on to the PB’s and Onyx Slides…I’m good on the rest…

Back
Top Bottom