Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Charge for onyx V2s was reversed yesterday, and my order status was updated to “delayed”. I checked my account this morning and the charge was back, and I got the shipping email around lunchtime 🤷🏼‍♂️
That happened to me too. They ended up charging me after it was delivered lol.

It's like yall never ordered shoes online before lol
Ordered plenty of shoes, none had a month wait unless it was a high in fashion shoe that was Taylor made or bought from overseas.

I guess my expectations are to high to expect a multibillion dollar company to get me my mass produced product in less than a month….

So the new Pirate blacks have a weird stitch that goes across the lateral side of the shoe?

6624A40D-189A-4F49-B243-BA16D60FB80D.jpeg

OG
3F659F70-8AB0-401A-A165-76E349BB9FBE.jpeg

Edit: there is a stitch lmao. It’s just not as prominent

Where were your 2023 pirate blacks made? Mine are made in china and the stitch is grey, not white.

IMG_2620.jpeg

059FD134-5EC8-4DC4-8407-65917C08215E.jpeg

GOT THIS BS EARLIER THIS EVENING.

I EVEN CHECKED MY BANK ACCOUNT THIS MORNING…. NO TRANSACTIONS FROM ADIDAS AT ALL.

Where were your 2023 pirate blacks made? Mine are made in china and the stitch is grey, not white.

IMG_2620.jpeg

i want that shoes and watch. On a semi related note, isnt the hook of the watch supposed to hit on the side of the wrist, as opposed to the bottom of the wrist, so you dont hit and scratch laptop or table when you are writing or typing?

Guys, im thinking of getting just 1 pair of 350 as the quintessential representation for my yzy adidas collection, im rounding it off to these, but couldnt make up my mind:

350 v1 pirate black, turtle dove or 350 v2 beluga reflective or black static non reflective.

Im leaning towards the beluga slightly, but sometimes kinda irked off by the 350sply wording lol. the turtle dove is the og, but also feel kinda sketcher ish for some reason. The pirate black and the static v2 black have the same vibe and feel, and generally would do well with my black outfits, but would look kinda off with lighter/summer colored outfit.

Was wondering what most of you would prefer if you guys have to pick just one.

If you wanted ONE yeezy? Turtle Doves

If you wanted one to wear AND beat? PB 1.0s

i already have:

2 qntm
1 waverunner v1 700
3 foam runner sand, onyx and stone sage
1 onyx slide

i do notice lighter colored footwear are easier to wear than their dark counterpart in my case

Guys, im thinking of getting just 1 pair of 350 as the quintessential representation for my yzy adidas collection, im rounding it off to these, but couldnt make up my mind:

350 v1 pirate black, turtle dove or 350 v2 beluga reflective or black static non reflective.

Im leaning towards the beluga slightly, but sometimes kinda irked off by the 350sply wording lol. the turtle dove is the og, but also feel kinda sketcher ish for some reason. The pirate black and the static v2 black have the same vibe and feel, and generally would do well with my black outfits, but would look kinda off with lighter/summer colored outfit.

Was wondering what most of you would prefer if you guys have to pick just one.
Zebras

i want that shoes and watch. On a semi related note, isnt the hook of the watch supposed to hit on the side of the wrist, as opposed to the bottom of the wrist, so you dont hit and scratch laptop or table when you are writing or typing?

Ideally yes. But it can be kinda hard to guess what size wrist you have when selecting the watch band size online. Probably a good idea to try one on in store. I love the watch though.

Ideally yes. But it can be kinda hard to guess what size wrist you have when selecting the watch band size online. Probably a good idea to try one on in store. I love the watch though.
I went to try at the store, even with my small wrist, I’d need a L 😅

Like the 350 Black non-reflectives?

505488_01.jpg.jpeg
Lmao I totally forgot about these, would be cool to see a complete v2 version of the PBs though with the print and all.

Also my other 2 cops shipped yesterday, gah I wish I woulda gotten a size 12 instead of a 11 for the slides man

Want one of the new Foam Runners, especially if resale remains low. Couldn’t cop on the 31st…funds wasn’t there but I love the comfort.

It’s probably my favorite Yeezy model outside of the 700 V1.

Back
Top Bottom