Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
380’s showed up - im a tts 13 went a full size up , and I can’t even walk in these. I’ve tried them on for a grand total of 30 seconds. Pretty sure if I walked around my living room my toes would pop out of the front of the shoes. I guess I’m now on the hunt for a 14.5/15(!!??)

350 compacts in 13 fit fine, with a thumbs width of space.

Wtf is the deal with Yeezy sizing? My 380’s are so bad I’m curious if I got a mislabeled pair or something. Typical adidas bull**** you can’t return these.

This is my first pair of v1s and I went .5 size up from my tts. (Tts 10.5, got these in an 11) and my toes are basically almost to the edge. 10.5 woulda been impossible.
Depending on you feet type. I think those with slender feet can get away with TTS

380’s showed up - im a tts 13 went a full size up , and I can’t even walk in these. I’ve tried them on for a grand total of 30 seconds. Pretty sure if I walked around my living room my toes would pop out of the front of the shoes. I guess I’m now on the hunt for a 14.5/15(!!??)

Wtf is the deal with Yeezy sizing? My 380’s are so bad I’m curious if I got a mislabeled pair or something. Typical adidas bull**** you can’t return these.
Take out the insoles.

My pairs came with return labels.

My Alien Blue’s I got in 2021 I went TTS , they are are tiny bit tricky to get on but once on they are easily the most comfy shoe I own.

I’ve gotten the same size 13 in all my Yeezys besides my Oreos, they all fit, some a little loser than others, some were a tiny snug at first but after a few years feel great. Went with a 13.5 on Oreos and I notice maybe a slight difference but not much. Think it was the first time I was able to get a 13.5 without paying a crazy price and wanted to try it.

FINALLY MOVEMENT ON BOTH W’S. ONE PAIR ARRIVING TOMORROW, OTHER PAIR TUESDAY.

IVE NEVER HIT ON CONFIRMED SO IDK IF THIS PISS POOR EXPERIENCE IS NORMAL…

Finally shipping my “free” Foamrunners😁

06B1A9AB-5D7C-49C9-943C-E8B2C1AAE383.jpeg

My card couldn’t be charged again because it’s invalid now. Thanks Adidas💯💯💯

While I wait for adidas to ship out the foam runners I got on Yeezy day, I picked up another pair of fauxmrunners on one of the most recent adidas sales. I’ve never undsed a pair of foam runners outside of trying them on for sizing but for some reason I keep wearing these 🤷🏿‍♂️
IMG_5034.jpeg
Frfr Them things ugly af.

Back
Top Bottom