Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Also, annoyed that I couldn’t enter for the 450 on the app. Never had this issue before. Let me enter for the Foam no issues right after.

As soon I got the notification it told me the drawing was closed for the 450 …….. only thing I was really interested in

I watched 2 reviews on YouTube (JA and Seth Fowler). Both said to go down in size in the 450 slides. I’m a tts 10.5, usually an 11 in Yeezys, ordered a 10 in the 450 slides. Hoping they work out (that’s also JA’s same sizing and the 10 appears to fit him perfectly).

First Confirmed W.
IMG_3235.png

lol NEVER size down in a yeezy

Go check out the Seth Fowler and JA reviews for the 450 slide. You’ll see what I mean, they run huge. I’ll know for sure when I get my pair in hand.

Also, while I go half size up in made in china foam runners, the made in USA foam runners run HUGEEEEEE on me. Heel full on lifting right out of the shoe with every step. I sized half size down in the sand made in USA foams and they fit perfect.

Not all Yeezys are made the same unfortunately. I range from .5 down all the way to a full size up!

Edit - actually I went a size and a half up on my onyx slides and those fit me identically to my half size up resin slides LOL. So my Yeezys range from 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, and the one pair of slides in a 12. It’s absurd.

Another youtuber mentioning they run big:

Though later in the video he says to go tts, but again when coupled with other YTers who said to size down, I feel good with my choice to go .5 down. Will find out whenever they arrive! But half size up (since im a 10.5) just didn't seem like the move.

Update - this person is a tts 10 and is wearing a 9 and they look like an exact fit.

Last edited:
450 slides fabrication appears to be more accommodating.

Those who down half and assuming you are a halfer..should be gooood.

(and those who are a full sizer should just stick with the same size coz going down a full is just nuts.)

the actual 450 fits a little tight tho.

450 slides fabrication appears to be more accommodating.

Those who down half and assuming you are a halfer..should be gooood.

(and those who are a full sizer should just stick with the same size coz going down a full is just nuts.)

the actual 450 fits a little tight tho.

In regular 450s I go up a full size and they’re still mad tight. Lol. But that’s all the upper.

Back
Top Bottom