Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Scooped the 450 slide in a 12 hoping they fit like a 12.5-13 per online reviews. I can’t stand snug slides…

Fingers crossed it works out.

This is the same company that rebranded Kobes and sold them.. I’ll believe it when I see it, they desperately need the hype and sales that Yeezys brought them since they destroyed all semblance of Boost and, to a lesser extent, 4D hype.
Adidas is globally the second-best sneaker brand by sales. They will be fine.

Ye is closer to Mike in that comparison than he is to Travis.

Travis hasn't actually released his own shoe he's just taking Nike models and putting his own twist on him. Dude just has Nike by you with more options.
Yeah I’m REALLY curious how his “Cut The Check” sig model is going to do. I’m going to guess that they’ll be initially hyped before people forget about them when the next AJ 1 low Trav releases lol

Last edited:
To say it’s okay, Adidas is bigger in Europe isn’t right. The EMA including Europe, Middle East, and Africa is 38% of their global sales. The US alone is 28% of global sales. The US is the most important market with the highest GDP and second in buying power to China. In the 2nd quarter, Yeezy sales accounted for 85% of their profits. Adidas CEO warned investors that they shouldn’t get use to this signaling their numbers will be down again. Name another product Adidas has down the pipeline that will equate to Yeezy sales. To say they aren’t in trouble after all the Yeezys are sold off is wrong.

I remember when NTers mentioned Bad Bunny for Adidas. He's not moving anything close to Ye and his sneakers are sitting now. Yeezy sales were $2B the same year Jordan Brand was $4B. Jordan Brand has a lot of retros to pull from, new products, clothing, accessories..... Not to mention Jordan Brand in the US could overtake Adidas in the US. Travis has never moved anything close to that. Bringing up Travis is disrespectful because he's not even on the same planet as Ye. His Cut the Check release will be a soft litmus test on if he can really move product and that release will be limited. Can Travis move 250K to 500K per release? I don't think he can with the Cut the Check releases.

To say it’s okay, Adidas is bigger in Europe isn’t right. The EMA including Europe, Middle East, and Africa is 38% of their global sales. The US alone is 28% of global sales. The US is the most important market with the highest GDP and second in buying power to China. In the 2nd quarter, Yeezy sales accounted for 85% of their profits. Adidas CEO warned investors that they shouldn’t get use to this signaling their numbers will be down again. Name another product Adidas has down the pipeline that will equate to Yeezy sales. To say they aren’t in trouble after all the Yeezys are sold off is wrong.

I remember when NTers mentioned Bad Bunny for Adidas. He's not moving anything close to Ye and his sneakers are sitting now. Yeezy sales were $2B the same year Jordan Brand was $4B. Jordan Brand has a lot of retros to pull from, new products, clothing, accessories..... Not to mention Jordan Brand in the US could overtake Adidas in the US. Travis has never moved anything close to that. Bringing up Travis is disrespectful because he's not even on the same planet as Ye. His Cut the Check release will be a soft litmus test on if he can really move product and that release will be limited. Can Travis move 250K to 500K per release? I don't think he can with the Cut the Check releases.
I think Adidas is setting themselves up to be the next Reebok tbh.

They killed Boost hype.
They killed 4D hype.
They lost Yeezy.

I don’t think Bad Bunny and FOG can keep this company as successful as it was during its peak.

$230 shipped No Tax Free Shipping

EDIT: Link dead now

Last edited:
I was really hoping to hit on these and got lucky. These seemed hard to get since everyone I know struck out. Now I just need another pair of slides and I’m good.

Attachments

• IMG_6724.png
    IMG_6724.png
    287.3 KB · Views: 112
Hit on the carbon and 450 slide, only entries this round. Hope they ship.

Hit on the MX cinder last Yeezy day and out of 6 orders, those are the ones that got cancelled and I'm not paying rerape.

No faith until in-hand. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Back
Top Bottom