Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
1722875353112.png

still tempting on these

Was a no brainer at that price, helps with my 750 PB craving....what a time...

agreed! i head theyre decent quality buy functionally arent waterproof or anything, which is still fine with me. I wish adidas would finally let us use vouchers on this stuff because all my points are going to waste

IMG_7785.jpeg
I did way too much today. Never got my hands on 451s and wanted to complete my QNTM collection. I’m definitely going to make custom out of the grey and

Last edited:
Good on all this stuff. Getting out of the habit of buying stuff JUST because it's on sale

I thought all these CWs and models was trash before. Adidas throwing them at me as leftovers not gonna change that
I wish I was better at this but I was good today lol I was considering buying another pair of 450s and getting a pair of CMPCT 350s but didn’t pull the trigger since I was lucky and able to get the MNVNs and 950s that I actually wanted (well aside from another pair of Waves but those were def botted) and had been eyeing for months.

Man I messed around and ordered 3 pairs of Yeezys today. This morning I ordered the 450 Resin. Got to work and ordered the 350 mono clay and the 700 v3 copper. I really didn't feel like dropping $250 for the shoes considering this week I have bought the AE1s lows, Jordan Wet Cements and the 450. So I sucked it up and just paid for it thru my paypal account at $24 a month,

Man I messed around and ordered 3 pairs of Yeezys today. This morning I ordered the 450 Resin. Got to work and ordered the 350 mono clay and the 700 v3 copper. I really didn't feel like dropping $250 for the shoes considering this week I have bought the AE1s lows, Jordan Wet Cements and the 450. So I sucked it up and just paid for it thru my paypal account at $24 a month,

Good on all this stuff. Getting out of the habit of buying stuff JUST because it's on sale

I thought all these CWs and models was trash before. Adidas throwing them at me as leftovers not gonna change that
Damn, I missed out on the 700 V3 Glows. I guess I could get some more QNTM's or 380's but I need to do what dude said above. Don't just buy something JUST because it's on sale.

Yeah I need to get out that habit and I have but getting Yeezys on sale is different. When adidas stop selling I don't want to have no regrets about passing on spending $300 for 3 pairs of yeezys in different models and colorways

You’ll have more regret financially than you will missing out on (arguably some of the worst) Yeezys.

Y’all need to watch Talks with TJ.
Yeah thats the part people got to revaluate. I appreciated the drops because I could get my hands on some slides and older colorways I wasn't able to get in my correct size. Even attempted getting some of the boots.

I know folks got different tastes, but I never wanted the QTNM, MNVM, 450s etc when they initially dropped. Nothing would compel me to cop them now, especially in these colorways, just because they're 70% off.

I’ve purchased waaaay to much since these drops. I almost hope they stop bc I can’t stop at least with my love of 350s. Thankfully I had a meeting during the discount drop but was still able to secure the 350 zyons and a pair of foam runners for my kid.

Outside of yeezys I have stopped buying, especially Jordan’s. have enough Jordan’s and I further prove it to myself when I see shoes re-releasing that I already have.

And yes I bought some 380s I wouldn’t normally have bought. Wish i had waited for the better sale.

Back
Top Bottom