• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
If you talking about CLASSICS like Waves, and TDs and stuff like that... Maybe

But then there's stuff like Zebras which are so inextricably tied to the hypebeast era they came out in (2017), that they're almost a joke at this point. It's going to take a while for 350 V2s in general to have their retro comeback moment

Also the stuff that is being sold on discount is mostly trash that nobody ever really wanted. I don't see any of these Orange QNTMs or Tan 350v2s surging any time in the future if ever

But then there's stuff like Zebras which are so inextricably tied to the hypebeast era they came out in (2017), that they're almost a joke at this point. It's going to take a while for 350 V2s in general to have their retro comeback moment

Also the stuff that is being sold on discount is mostly trash that nobody ever really wanted. I don't see any of these Orange QNTMs or Tan 350v2s surging any time in the future if ever
Ayyyyyeeee no need for QNTMs and 500s to be catching strays. Take it easy mah boi. Just because you and most other people don't like it doesn't make it trash.
1000009089.jpg

It's going to take a while for 350 V2s in general to have their retro comeback moment

yeah i agree with you. i have 4 pairs of 350 v2’s and ill probably get more. at this point idc about the resale i have em cause they’re one of my favorite shoe silhouette’s and i wear them all the time

For me, the Yeezys that I’ll continue to rock and shop for are the ones that don’t lean too heavily into the loud and/or alien looking shoe aesthetic. 750’s, 350 v1s, some 700’s, 500’s, and most recently 950. A lot of the rest of the catalogue is cool but novelty at the same time.

1000010740.jpg
Finally after waiting almost 3 weeks. I know these are the least popular colors but f It I can rock them and pull them off with a nice outfit.
Literally waiting on these exact two pairs. Going on week 2 and nothing
Seems all sizes on the 350’s finally sold out these being the last

Literally waiting on these exact two pairs. Going on week 2 and nothing
Seems all sizes on the 350’s finally sold out these being the last
Yeah it took a long time for these to come. I ordered the basketball knit Friday night and I got a shipped e-mail today. I was like WTH

I've been telling my wife to let me sell the 450s that she has for months now. She's been saying "but I wear them". She does not. I haven't seen her wear them in well over a year or so. Now we might as well just drop them off at Plato's Closet and hope we get a couple bucks for them. 🤦🏿‍♂️

And this isn't about Yeezys being popular or unpopular. It's about money being wasted lol. It's actually kind of sad because the legacy of one of if not the greatest sneaker partnerships/collaborations is potentially being tarnished. My hope is all of these sales will allow Yeezys to get into the hands of alot of people who otherwise never would have touched them and that exposure gives new life to them either now or down the road.

unfortunately, the people who otherwise would have never touched them are probably not what move the needle. adidas just trying hard to dump remaining stock on them at this point.

I feel like one of these things are going to happen with Yeezys either they are dumping them and we wont see them again or a few years from now Adidas and YE will kiss and make up.

I feel like one of these things are going to happen with Yeezys either they are dumping them and we wont see them again or a few years from now Adidas and YE will kiss and make up.
Or they'll just make generic versions of them and brand them like they did with Kobe's former sig shoes for example. Hope they go that way and just mass produce a million colorways.

Or they'll just make generic versions of them and brand them like they did with Kobe's former sig shoes for example. Hope they go that way and just mass produce a million colorways.
I can see that but I hope not but I can see it tho in todays market. They will make every color of the spectrum like JB does the 1s. At least with these that they are getting rid of YE was still with Adidas.

The thing I loved about this whole drop was it gave me an opportunity to
1. Finally being able to buy styles I wouldn't try out of pricing.
2. Discover new favorites.
I love the cmft, 380, and 450. All shoes I was afraid my wide feel wouldn't fit but I did realize some styles incouldnt do like the mnvn 700. I'm hoping they restock those 3.

Damn near 0% chance Waves and Zebras will ever go for cheap. They aren’t producing more pairs and demand has been consistent.

450s/380s/QNTMs? Even as low as it is now, I think there’s a good chance demand absolutely falls off a cliff.

I saw a few ppl buying Qntms and 500s at the outlet. Ppl equate hype to normal consumers who don’t even know about stockx and goat or resell they just see “Yeezy” and “$80” in the same sentence its a no brainer for the average Joe who just heard about Yeezys or maybe have resorted to buying a fleet of replicas for more than that outlet price.

at this point if im wearing a yeezy its cuz i have them and i have to wear them to justify still havin them / beating them till theyre dead enough to let go

zebras become the grocery getter hair cut run to grab uber eats shoe.. feel like a clown wearing them for more than a quick errand

at this point if im wearing a yeezy its cuz i have them and i have to wear them to justify still havin them / beating them till theyre dead enough to let go

zebras become the grocery getter hair cut run to grab uber eats shoe.. feel like a clown wearing them for more than a quick errand
If you dont mind me asking what makes you a clown now wearing them but not a clown when you bought them? Honestly interested to gather reasoning and sentiments from consumers with this outlook on Yeezys

i wear my yeezys cause i love the shape/colorways and they’re comfortable after a long day of work. even if ye doesn’t have the impact he used to so what, ima keep wearing them cause i like them 🤷‍♂️

Why would you feel like a clown now but not in 2015-2021? Was Kanye not still doing antics back then?

You feel like a "clown" now but not during "Slavery was a choice" or when he was walking around wearing a MAGA hat?

That's wild. You feel like a clown wearing something you was hype to get in hand, and wear before, and paid $300 for because it's not "cool" anymore

Why would you feel like a clown now but not in 2015-2021? Was Kanye not still doing antics back then?

You feel like a "clown" now but not during "Slavery was a choice" or when he was walking around wearing a MAGA hat?

That's wild. You feel like a clown wearing something you was hype to get in hand, and wear before, and paid $300 for because it's not "cool" anymore
I am genuinely trying to understand how one can look down on themselves about a shoe selection they made. Passed the chance to resell it or just not buy it. I dont want to preach just seems confusing.

I haven’t bought a damn thing from him and his associated brands since he lost his mind. Must be going on 7 years now. I can see feeling like a clown wearing his brand. I sure wouldn’t be rocking a jumpman or swoosh if it stood for the stuff he’s aligned himself with.

Back
Top Bottom