• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
:lol: I love we're flexing how hard we DON'T buy yeezys in this thread now, lol

I only own NR black statics and zebras as far as 350s go, but that's because I'm pretty minimalist by nature (and I never had the type of money to blow on an oversized collection).

final notes: Waves are goated (best adidas yeezy not called the 750) and QNTMs stay underrated. I'd own more of them if it weren't for the terrible design of that razor-wire achilles stitch

:lol: I love we're flexing how hard we DON'T buy yeezys in this thread now, lol

I only own NR black statics and zebras as far as 350s go, but that's because I'm pretty minimalist by nature (and I never had the type of money to blow on an oversized collection).

final notes: Waves are goated (best adidas yeezy not called the 750) and QNTMs stay underrated. I'd own more of them if it weren't for the terrible design of that razor-wire achilles stitch
All I see are sheep. Ppl are real selective on what they overlook!! Until you’ve lost a billion dollar company because the partnered company was doing shady business practices, I don’t think you should have a dog in the fight. Ppl will lose their minds over a Instagram account but a billion dollars is where they draw the line. Show me a perfect person I’ll show you a liar. Rappers promote drugs guns killing all day but hey a business man talking to much is where they draw the line. They can’t even see the brainwashing worked on them.

All I see are sheep. Ppl are real selective on what they overlook!! Until you’ve lost a billion dollar company because the partnered company was doing shady business practices, I don’t think you should have a dog in the fight. Ppl will lose their minds over a Instagram account but a billion dollars is where they draw the line. Show me a perfect person I’ll show you a liar. Rappers promote drugs guns killing all day but hey a business man talking to much is where they draw the line. They can’t even see the brainwashing worked on them.
yeah i agree. people just see headlines about certain brands or people and overlook the fact that probably 90% of the brands they buy from/support do mad shady stuff lol

Wave runners are possibly the best Yeezy of all time and I think its a shame we will probably never get another release of them again.

Waves, Azeals, and QTNM's are the best Yzy's to me.

yeah i agree. people just see headlines about certain brands or people and overlook the fact that probably 90% of the brands they buy from/support do mad shady stuff lol
It is well known that Big Brands contract labor through 3rd parties to stay detached from labor backlash. So Nike etc can use child labor but kanye making a twitter post is where they can’t support. I really like to get reasoning as to why they dont feel the same bitterness to other brands. Could it be because its not on media outlet ppl believe its not happening? I just am trying to get reasoning ppl keep saying looks but the shoes look the same as they did when they bought them.

IMG_5468.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom