Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Disappoints me that we're getting our preorders after or at the same as worldwide release

I'll be even more mad if they cancel people's release day orders who preordered in February

Disappoints me that we're getting our preorders after or at the same as worldwide release

I'll be even more mad if they cancel people's release day orders who preordered in February
You’d assume since you pre-ordered that you’d be guaranteed your pair but unfortunately YS can give two sheets.

At the end of the day they are able to operate with that “I don’t give AF” mentality because the customers far outweigh the supply. So if your pissed and vouch to never order from them that is okay because there are at least 1000 others that will gladly take your spot.

I’m not sure why I’m so conflicted on the Yeezy 700s; I’m not sure if I want to keep them to wear or sell them.

Would you guys do a trade involving the pink Holi Hus and the Yeezy 700s?

Or keep the 700s and try and get the pink Hus for $350 or less?

The real frustrating part for me will be if these don't fit like V2s or 700s. I think most people went with the same size in both of those and were fine size wise. But if this model is really big...and we (we being the Feb pre-order group) don't get our pairs in earlier then the release...then i will miss the chance at saying "wow these do fit big let me try to grab a pair at retail in a smaller size".

The whole point of the pre-order for me was not having to sit at my computer for 2+ hours or release day getting crazy frustrated and failing a ton. But now i might be thinking of trying to cop a half size smaller pair just in case my pre-order pair is too big

The header of the Swedish Adidas Yeezy page now says "YEEZY 500" even though the powerbricks are shown, so that's a kind of confirmation I guess.

The American site has this as well

yeezy.jpg

Also says Yeezy 500 in the tab title on Adidas.ca/yeezy.
Pasting the url onto discord also brings up this description
"The YEEZY 500 Blush features an upper composed of cow suede, premium leather and mesh with nubuck accents. A rubber wrap along the midsole of the foot provides support and abrasion resistance with reflective piping details around the lace eyelits..."
Safe to say it's gonna drop Saturday now.

Yeah, actually when you inspect the Adidas page it says
"The YEEZY 500 Blush features an upper composed of cow suede, premium leather and mesh with nubuck accents. A rubber wrap along the midsole of the foot provides support and abrasion resistance with reflective piping details around the lace eyelits that add visibility in low-light conditions. The adiPRENE+ Cushioning absorbs impact and optimizes rebound while a rubber outsole provides traction. YEEZY 500 - Blush - April 14"

The header of the Swedish Adidas Yeezy page now says "YEEZY 500" even though the powerbricks are shown, so that's a kind of confirmation I guess.
Yea just noticed the same on American site when i got on laptop and page monitor went off

So if Kith is getting 1900 pairs of 500s, are these gonna be bricks if distribution to other stores is comparable?

Might need to file a chargeback to YS preorder since these could be had for cheaper a la Black PP, if that’s the case.

The whole point of the pre-order for me was not having to sit at my computer for 2+ hours or release day getting crazy frustrated and failing a ton. But now i might be thinking of trying to cop a half size smaller pair just in case my pre-order pair is too big
You might be the minority because most people who preorder still try on RD :lol:

So if Kith is getting 1900 pairs of 500s, are these gonna be bricks if distribution to other stores is comparable?

Might need to file a chargeback to YS preorder since these could be had for cheaper a la Black PP, if that’s the case.

Retail price still gonna be the same. You gonna file a chargeback to save $20 in shipping costs?

Back
Top Bottom