Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
If true, hopefully comes in before Saturday to figure out sizing.

I ordered size 11. Fits great in my 700s, but Beluga 2.0s are snug.

IMG_20180409_124918.jpg
Did they say this to you or did you find this on Twitter or something? I could see people trolling with an email like this

Honestly, The whole preorder thing is a preorder and cant expect the shoes right after you give them your money buuuuuut this whole 6 months before getting your items its some ASSC customer service. Its kind of ridiculous. Especially when they give a timeline of when it will actually ship...and they dont meet it. Waiting 4,5 or even 6 months before getting a preorder to me is just sloppy. The MY 500's haven't shipped since the preorder but they already had another preoder of the second CW and then have that CW release online before either of the preorder ship....wack.

This didn’t happen with 350s. They didn’t have to preorder to gauge interest in the shoe. && if they did a preorder for a 350 I personally wouldn’t be complaining. Just would sit back and let them Supply Boys take their time.

This didn’t happen with 350s. They didn’t have to preorder to gauge interest in the shoe. && if they did a preorder for a 350 I personally wouldn’t be complaining. Just would sit back and let them Supply Boys take their time.
They never had a preorder before the 700's so that's kind of diff but I get what you're saying. Still, even If I order a Brick of solid Gold. I don't want it floating in limbo for a year before I get it. Especially If that said Gold Brick is the same value as another Gold Brick coming out this weekend LOL

I think the elephant in the room is that the 350s are a much more loved shoe than any other Adidas Yeezy release.

I also wonder if that stock number is for ADC only or if it’s including the boutiques. If it is ADC only then these will truly brick. I honestly hope it’s only for ADC. I really want these shoes so hopefully then can go for retail here in Europe if I strike out.

The real frustrating part for me will be if these don't fit like V2s or 700s. I think most people went with the same size in both of those and were fine size wise. But if this model is really big...and we (we being the Feb pre-order group) don't get our pairs in earlier then the release...then i will miss the chance at saying "wow these do fit big let me try to grab a pair at retail in a smaller size".

The whole point of the pre-order for me was not having to sit at my computer for 2+ hours or release day getting crazy frustrated and failing a ton. But now i might be thinking of trying to cop a half size smaller pair just in case my pre-order pair is too big
What size do you need? You wont fail lol I’ll help ya out

I also wonder if that stock number is for ADC only or if it’s including the boutiques. If it is ADC only then these will truly brick. I honestly hope it’s only for ADC. I really want these shoes so hopefully then can go for retail here in Europe if I strike out.

It looks like this stock is ADC-only, according to Yzylab’s following tweet, these were ADC warehouse counts, respectively.

This actually makes a lot of sense-YM is likely furious because nobody is going to buy their carts on this release.

I hit my boy up who’s an asm at an adidas store and he said that he hasn’t gotten any info about receiving the 500s. And if they’re really releasing on the 14th he would’ve already received em. Guessing no confirmed app and no adidas stores getting em.. (at least for nj)

I hit my boy up who’s an asm at an adidas store and he said that he hasn’t gotten any info about receiving the 500s. And if they’re really releasing on the 14th he would’ve already received em. Guessing no confirmed app and no adidas stores getting em.. (at least for nj)

Damn you think its gonna be boutiques only in other countries?

Money is relative. Some live paycheck to paycheck and some forget that it’s payday

Taxes are like whatever, it’s a given, we don’t care. Sure I wish we didn’t have them but we do so no sense in not buying what we want because of taxes

Also taxes are part of living in a society with other humans.

Back
Top Bottom