Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Those are not very limited anymore no, plus they look like ****.
not just these im saying yeezys overall lol.. because i been able to get last two releases i remember trying once like a year ago i think and couldnt even get through.. now i have hit on the 700 and 500 .. so will 350 will be harder? when they release in a few months. thanks im new to the yeezy's

tenor.gif

not just these im saying yeezys overall lol.. because i been able to get last two releases i remember trying once like a year ago i think and couldnt even get through.. now i have hit on the 700 and 500 .. so will 350 will be harder? when they release in a few months. thanks im new to the yeezy's

I remember when I turned 19.

Some of these Sneaker Don’s need to start Ubering. They’d make more money as their “side hustle.”

The only time I "resell" sneakers is to fund a pricey release I missed out on. Taking "profit" from sneakers is beyond petty (unless you cop something ridiculous like Air Mags and can make a year's salary).

The only time I "resell" sneakers is to fund a pricey release I missed out on. Taking "profit" from sneakers is beyond petty (unless you cop something ridiculous like Air Mags and can make a year's salary).
basically

I'm just waiting for a Yeezy to come out that makes me say damn I have to have that shoe no matter what. Maybe I'm just getting older. I know the 500s are new but we need something newer!

Back
Top Bottom