Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
see im thinking they charged whoever that entered and when they pick winners today whoever didnt win the charge will fall off! i got charged too but no email saying i entered raffle or anything its weird. when i did raffle for the airmax 97/1 they sent me a conformation email telling me i entered raffle this time for the 500 i got nothing.

You won, stop trying to convince yourself otherwise :lol:

it was sorta the same lol but there was a separate step to select either online or an in-store location
man im lost lol i dont know what i did haha, all i know is i got charged i think i did it for where it would just be online. i wouldnt have got charged if it was for the store right?

just got the W email from SNS, its funny how the only raffles i win from them are yeezy raffles lol

no idea, the entry that hit wasn't one of my cards so cant check. just got the email
thanks for replying and not being a smart *** like some people on here smh.. just want to know because i had a retirement party to go to for my grandma in the morning and i wouldnt have time to try on the interent.

thanks for replying and not being a smart *** like some people on here smh.. just want to know because i had a retirement party to go to for my grandma in the morning and i wouldnt have time to try on the interent.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom