Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
What I don’t get is how can you have ordered 500’s and just realize you didn’t like them :stoneface:

When in fact these shoes actually look better in person than in actual pics if you ask me :rolleyes

I didn’t like them from the beginning when I first saw them but to be honest they’ve actually grown on me :ohwell:

I kind of want to pic a pair up seeing as the prices are so low but I’m dreading how big a size 14 is gonna look :smh:

Your size 14 will still look small compared to my size 10 Triple S. Took this flick the other day and damn. :lol:

B2FCA7BF-04F8-480C-91DD-6B09B7DEDB00.jpeg

I just now got a tracking number, but only after i sent Yeezy Supply a email asking when would my preorder ship.

Can’t wait to see how these look in person.

When I first pulled the 9.5 out of the box I thought they sent me the wrong size, they looked huge!

On foot they're perfect though. Can't wait for more colorways of these. Wish I could have kept a second pair on ice but it's getting ooped to my brother.

It’s crazy that ys is shipping Saturday orders before preorders

Just got shipping info from the Saturday drop... My 2 February preorders are still order processed on UPS tracking.

My ADC pair came in yesterday and I'm probably the only one but these are my favorite Yeezys to date.

Jordans career didnt peak until his 6th model wheras Ye has already peaked an on the deline music wise imo. That rockstar status Jordan had by his 3rd ring catapulted the shoes the same way Ye's status had his shoes hot. It will be kinda interesting to see...

Fed ex wanted my neighbors to know I scored as well! Lol

Attachments

• 69AEFE6F-02F7-4412-88BB-5DFE15F4A224.jpeg
    69AEFE6F-02F7-4412-88BB-5DFE15F4A224.jpeg
    306.5 KB · Views: 79
Just got shipping info from the Saturday drop... My 2 February preorders are still order processed on UPS tracking.

My ADC pair came in yesterday and I'm probably the only one but these are my favorite Yeezys to date.

At least you have some movement for the preorder. I got nada

My 500 haven’t came in yet. I’m seeing a lot of people saying size .5 up. For those that have tried them on, what do y’all think?

My 500 haven’t came in yet. I’m seeing a lot of people saying size .5 up. With those that have tried them on, what do y’all think?

I got 10.5 in 700s and had to get an 11 in these. Fit is still tight. So if u have to go half up from 700 size it wouldn’t really hurt

Jordans career didnt peak until his 6th model wheras Ye has already peaked an on the deline music wise imo. That rockstar status Jordan had by his 3rd ring catapulted the shoes the same way Ye's status had his shoes hot. It will be kinda interesting to see...
Jordan’s peaked after the BC3

Jordan’s peaked after the BC3

yeah I was going to say, Jordans definitely peaked when 3's came out. 1's are iconic but it wasn't popping off like that back then, and 2's were not well received. And then tinker came thru. 3's and 4's I would say are the ones that got a lot of people into Jordan's. WC3's are my all time favorite J's

Adidas sent me the wrong size...5.5 instead of a 9.5 smh. Adidas customer service is the worst they don't care whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom