Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I will gladly preorder both of these six months in advance.

Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 3.10.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 3.11.21 AM.png

In response to/summary of these last topics...

-If YS sleeps on your preorder, simply send a *****y email to YS HELP. They’ve shipped my 700 and 500 pre orders the NEXT day after emailing them about each release.

-500s are great in person and are more comfortable than they look like they’d be. Although nobody seems to know what size to order..

My 9 came in so far and they fit fine width-wise, but I can feel my toe touching the top/front of the toebox. (I wear a 9 in 350 V1, 9.5 in 350 V2 and 9.5 in 700 comfortably). I have a 9.5 at the house but I’m stuck at work. Will try on and give my personal take on sizing soon. Almost worried the 9.5 May be too loose, though.

-In response to today’s Ye tweets...still have my eyes on these Bball/wave runner high top thing. The want is real
7533F01B-9EDC-4025-ACA8-0CE36006EB1E.jpeg F3A3D28B-D5C3-433D-8320-CD3B47D4A36F.jpeg 46188B19-857D-439A-93EB-77B7B83EDAEA.png EB07B7D9-65A5-4137-9C30-5D39D52C6D5D.png

In response to/summary of these last topics...

-If YS sleeps on your preorder, simply send a *****y email to YS HELP. They’ve shipped my 700 and 500 pre orders the NEXT day after emailing them about each release.

-500s are great in person and are more comfortable than they look like they’d be. Although nobody seems to know what size to order..

My 9 came in so far and they fit fine width-wise, but I can feel my toe touching the top/front of the toebox. (I wear a 9 in 350 V1, 9.5 in 350 V2 and 9.5 in 700 comfortably). I have a 9.5 at the house but I’m stuck at work. Will try on and give my personal take on sizing soon. Almost worried the 9.5 May be too loose, though.

-In response to today’s Ye tweets...still have my eyes on these Bball/wave runner high top thing. The want is real
7533F01B-9EDC-4025-ACA8-0CE36006EB1E.jpeg F3A3D28B-D5C3-433D-8320-CD3B47D4A36F.jpeg 46188B19-857D-439A-93EB-77B7B83EDAEA.png EB07B7D9-65A5-4137-9C30-5D39D52C6D5D.png
Yeezy BBalls look like 700s and crazy explosive 2016s mixed together. The part on the achilles in the first pic is similar on CE16s and so is the rubber material around the boost soles.

same
9.5 in 350 v2 and waverunners
9.5 in these are slightly long and wide but the 9 has my toes hitting the toebox, not sure if it will stretch so i'm probably gonna keep the 9.5 and tie it slightly tighter or wear thicker socks. but the bulge in the mid tongue is atrocious, might have to cut the straps in which case the 9 might be better, ugh.

is adidas and kanye starting to drop to many sneakers? are they starting to water down the brand with to many sneakers?

YS finally, really shipped my 2nd pair of shoes. **** had a label for a week before they actually shipped :lol:

I hate myself for saying this and another member told me i was going to like them in-hand..i knew i shouldnt have put them on.. should have left them in the box and sent them right off to Stockx. or stashed them in my closet....

UkQtEGAl.jpg

While they may be metaphorical bricks, they do NOT feel like that on feet...
nZK4JZjl.jpg

Had to show you guys what these looked like with regular jeans not some bum *** sweats lol

these are .5 too big (wifey ordered me the V2 size) and even then they feel like something i can just slip on and go...ughh.... aint popping the tags until I'l 1000% sure I'm keeping
doesnt look good with "regular jeans" tho

theres a reason people often wear certain types of pants/clothes with certain types of footwear

throwing on any old shoe with the same old slim denim isn't stylish or doing most kicks any favors…its like the shoes are wearing you and not the other way around…its crazy how some people just have a way of making any hot sneaker look wack on feet. you may not be aware of that concept, but that's how people view you…they likely think "those would be dope if he knew how to dress" every time you come around rocking a fresh pair that you think you're stunting in with your kohl's denim…some might even cringe and/or crack jokes about you tbh

but then again the fact that you apparently didnt like these before seeing them in hand is just another sign of you not being in touch with whats poppin or whats hot so i guess its only right you do them no justice :lol:

Last edited:
doesnt look good with "regular jeans" tho

theres a reason people often wear certain types of pants/clothes with certain types of footwear

throwing on any old shoe with the same old slim denim isn't stylish or doing most kicks any favors… its like the shoes are wearing you and not the other way around

but then again the fact that you apparently didnt like these before seeing them in hand is just another sign of you not being in touch with whats poppin or whats hot so i guess its only right you do them no justice :lol:
that lace job is terrible too lol

Not being mean but IMO not many sneakers really look good with "regular blue jeans" in the first place.

Maybe some simple Vans or Chucks.

Never understood why people comment on another man’s fashion? To each their own, buy what you like, wear what you like.

Plenty of pics on the interwebs showing how to ‘style’ pretty much anything....since that’s what they’re for. Highly doubt anyone on this board is in a fashion magazine....

"A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled."
:angry::smh::angry::smh::angry:

Back
Top Bottom