• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
giphy.gif
Ha! ok maybe I got a little excited there, but they are damn comfy. But I definitely don’t think V2s are more comfy than UBs.

All our feet are different. Some may find V2's more comfy than UB's while others may find the opposite true.

I like those better than the bushes too. I have doubts about them dropping now though. I think those possibly ended up being F&F.

I like those better than the bushes too. I have doubts about them dropping now though. I think those possibly ended up being F&F.

The design towards the back is also a bit different from the 500.

I wonder if the inner outsole is still the same with the big block.

I could swear I’ve seen Kanye wearing those in a pic posted here. Could be an early sample.

Then again... We got creams, butters, & sesame’s. They’re all pretty close CW wise, so they may release lol.

Interesting that the butters have the weave pattern to hold the current SPLY logo, but the sesame’s seem to look like they hold the weave on the side to hold the diagonal SPLY we’ve seen in some pics like below.

7930D27A-E8A1-451F-812C-C79356C47AD9.jpeg

Interesting that the butters have the weave pattern to hold the current SPLY logo, but the sesame’s seem to look like they hold the weave on the side to hold the diagonal SPLY we’ve seen in some pics like below
The Sesame's YM posted come from a factory known to produce replicas so I
wouldn't rely too much on the images being a good representation of what the final product will be.

Back
Top Bottom