Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I knew them 700s would re-release. Y’all ain’t learn nothing from the OG Zebras & Powerphase release. Retail is the ONLY way to go!!!
URL]]

that powerphase release got me looking at these like
full
so far this is looking exactly like the powerphase release
people remember how powerphases went
full
, might be pt 2
full
i hope they release like the zebras first drop :nerd: :pimp:
if that happens, idk about the flip being zebra like. seems like sellers/buyers don't trust adidas like that anymore, seen so many people already saying "they'll just rerelease them a few months later"
most limited means an EVEN BIGGER release after a few months
everyone is saying this on twitter lol
manny.png

I actually wonder why Nike hasn't retro'd his joints yet under a different name. They already released the Red Octobers after he left (and I think after he signed with Adidas).

They are either the group benefiting the most from the resell margins or yeezy's got a dope *** lawyer that is protecting his intellectual property...Not like Nike couldn't break him off the same percentage they gave him previously if it came to that, but perhaps the contract (or lack of one) prevents this from happening.

Could be the lawyer, or nike really doesnt want nothing to do with ye ever again
Spent a few seconds reading up on it. It is Nike's property (which surprises me somewhat...this seems like it would be different than an athlete who is the salesman for a shoe that is designed for him...I thought/felt Yeezy had a big hand in the designing of the shoe which would make it just as much his property as it is Nike's) so they can release it under a different name whenever they want. Just no plans for now (as of 2014). Won't be shocked to see that change very soon.

Back
Top Bottom