Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
my everyday shoe is the UB 2.0 and they been to heel and back.
glad the 700 are re-releasing again so I can make em my everyday shoe.
Must be ballin to make a shoe that cost over $350 retail your everyday shoe.

I always hear people say “I’m going to make them (Yeezys) my beaters” but I have yet to see any pics of some beaters. Sounds like a lot of duck tales.

I always hear people say “I’m going to make them (Yeezys) my beaters” but I have yet to see any pics of some beaters. Sounds like a lot of duck tales.
A few ppl in here shown their creams as beaters

I’m not even going to front like I’ll actually be able to pick up a pair of 700s if/when they rerelease.

You really think Kanye would be okay with them selling his own designs without him seeing a cent out of it? (especially considering he left Nike in part over royalties)
Not at this stage of the game. It'll be like "See? Nike still needs me. They had to bring back my old ish." Nike would sell the rights of Jordan to Under Armor before they hear those words.

Last edited:

yup, im balling.

LOL not like any of us can actually beat up a pair of shoes when we have a minimum of 50pairs each in this forum.
In order to beat your 700s, you need to wear them exclusively for at least 6 months.
No one on here is doing that.

I see beat yeezys all the time lol, and the funny thing is seeing these beat yeezys put up for sale in VVNS condition

LOL not like any of us can actually beat up a pair of shoes when we have a minimum of 50pairs each in this forum.
In order to beat your 700s, you need to wear them exclusively for at least 6 months.
I mean the big white sole will get dirty pretty easily so I get why some (me included) will look to double up. They are my favorite shoe purchase of 2017, even before Off White prestos and AF1’s.

Had some shoes out for cleaning/photo

My IG https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/?hl=en

0308ECF8-9610-4697-B097-A9BAF5CA7141.jpeg

I wear my all my V1's as beaters, I just dont care enough to take pics

Over here saying the same thing. I slept. I was wrong. Need another shot at some 750s.
Cause majority hated the style and price point. I’m 3/4 on the 750 at retail; was super pissed when I couldn’t land the OG all star weekend years ago.

Unds’d my zebras out in Hawaii back in July. took them hiking, to the beach, around town, everywhere during my trip. Came back home and was surprised to see how well they looked. Have been wearing them since then maybe 5/7 days. Wear to work, to run errands, walk the dog, run around the the playground with my lil girl, etc.

I could have some kind of rotation but really fell in love with the zebras. Have double and triples but to be honest not needed since they clean up well, vnds after a wipe down.

Wave runners on deck to beat up next

Have double and triples but to be honest not needed since they clean up well, vnds after a wipe down.
Wave runners on deck to beat up next
that's cool bro. different strokes...
at least you enjoy your shoes to the fullest. I wouldn't hike in Yeezys myself just because there's so much
value in the sneaker that I'd rather trash literally any other sneaker I have that doesn't hold as much value.
I'm just being practical and there's really no need to destroy a beautiful sneaker like that. But at the end of
the day, they're still just shoes.

Back
Top Bottom