Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m not a dude, reading is fundamental. Shoes are ugly. Point blank and the period.

Haha open your mind man. People have different taste and opinion. You might not have realized this yet but trust me, all people think different about various things. Some of us like these more chunky shoes. YOU don’t have to like then but please have an open mind and spread some love instead of just bashing on people who don’t think like you.

They don’t, like I said before, the majortiy of people here convince themselves they are nice when they are universally ugly. “Shoes are garbge.” A week later, “They are growing on me.” No you will just buy whatever and I do mean whatever Yeezy sneaker comes out.

I no lie actually liked them because of the pure difference. It was a shoe that if seen you knew exactly what they were. And if you didn't, you asked.

Stay with me here...its a long shot.

But red octs sere the same. Not really a beautiful show but eye catching and people literally wanted to know what they were...no US.. who follow shoes but those who didn't.

I stood in line at wishATL this past weekend and saw a young lady questioned many times what she was wearing.

I think 700s bring the same response because that so big but still not as much. Saw at least 6 cats with them on in DC at the Nats game and no one blinked an eye. Personally I'd prefer my Purple Tape Diadoras.

For me... yeezys fall in the category of extra different or meh. Like for the 350s...unless its OG Belugas...I an not even caring and unless I know you or you have made a name for yourself through social media or whatever, if I see you in a pair you are deem guilty of wearing fakes until legitness is proven.

But I digress...I would have honestly wore my 500s and 700s but I just couldn't with his views when I have parents, grands, great grands, great great grands who dealt with that racial prejudice.

No issue with those who still support, I just couldn't.

I no lie actually liked them because of the pure difference. It was a shoe that if seen you knew exactly what they were. And if you didn't, you asked.

Stay with me here...its a long shot.

But red octs sere the same. Not really a beautiful show but eye catching and people literally wanted to know what they were...no US.. who follow shoes but those who didn't.

I stood in line at wishATL this past weekend and saw a young lady questioned many times what she was wearing.

I think 700s bring the same response because that so big but still not as much. Saw at least 6 cats with them on in DC at the Nats game and no one blinked an eye. Personally I'd prefer my Purple Tape Diadoras.

For me... yeezys fall in the category of extra different or meh. Like for the 350s...unless its OG Belugas...I an not even caring and unless I know you or you have made a name for yourself through social media or whatever, if I see you in a pair you are deem guilty of wearing fakes until legitness is proven.

But I digress...I would have honestly wore my 500s and 700s but I just couldn't with his views when I have parents, grands, great grands, great great grands who dealt with that racial prejudice.

No issue with those who still support, I just couldn't.

Wasn’t a fan of yeezys until he linked with Adidas so the RO’s never appealed to me.

Didn’t think he cleaned up his slavery comment enough to warrant keeping your shoes? I’m surprised he even attempted.

Been watching the kanye interview w charlamagne and honestly, he doesn't sound too cooky / out there so far.

He has talked about his breakdown (he calls it a breakout), how tweeting has let him get things off his chest (like the $50mil in debt tweet), how after his hospital stay it messed with his confidence (but how him not being so cocky resulted in the fashion industry people accepting him more, as compared to when he was cocky and late they all kind of turned on him), about how Obama called him a jackass, about the issues with JayZ that were partly his fault for misunderstanding, etc. Gives his reasoning and context for things he said / did. Didn't get to any of the slavery stuff yet though.

Also talked about Nike and how he has no ill will towards them, but had to go w Adidas (over Puma) because Nike literally gave him no royalties.

I couldnt be less interested.

Im more interested in the fact i made a comment and you chimed in saying my parents shouldnt have had me.

And then you go on to say “People in very bad circumstances shouldn’t bring children into them. 99.99999% of the time, it creates generational and cyclical poverty.” suggesting the slaves shouldnt have had children, in effect creating racial genicide through lack of breeding.

Youre disgusting.

You clearly choose to be ignorant to not even address me when I presented you with facts. Not only this but you clearly don't know the meaning of "genocide" which is sad at best and deeply disturbing at worst. "Genocide" is defined as "the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation." It has nothing to do with birth control, hence why literally nobody says China's One Child policy is genocide. Also, you've clearly missed my point about generational poverty and how slavery effectively led to that.

You should learn about the world around you instead of writing off others and their respective beliefs, I promise you it will benefit you in life.

Slavery was about the lack of choice. You did what you were told. Slaves were breeded as well. And in those cases I am sure they didnt have choice. Slaves were a business sold/resold. If a master had a strong male he would use him as a stud so he could sell the offspring. If a woman was fertile and could give birth to many healthy babies she was valuable as well. Feel like people need to go back and re-educate themselves on exactly what slavery was and entailed. Kanye definitely needs to.

Yes, I already mentioned this in my previous comment-that was a rhetorical question, slaves didn't have a choice in this scenario but the impovershed do.

Literally nobody is doing this now and it is highly illegal. In essence, the cyclical nature of poverty is continuing with those who can't afford to have kids, having kids.

Like Kanye is getting at-they've become slaves to themselves.

zGHQb4O.gif

Hold up, so Kanye was on drugs from lipo cuz he thought we wouldn't like him for being Fat???

:smh:

bout to stockx all these pairs

Hold up, so Kanye was on drugs from lipo cuz he thought we wouldn't like him for being Fat???

:smh:

bout to stockx all these pairs

yes - he said it on the TMZ video

Yes, I already mentioned this in my previous comment-that was a rhetorical question, slaves didn't have a choice in this scenario but the impovershed do.

Literally nobody is doing this now and it is highly illegal. In essence, the cyclical nature of poverty is continuing with those who can't afford to have kids, having kids.

Like Kanye is getting at-they've become slaves to themselves.

i agree with the kid part...its statistically true, that poor people have more kids.. ironic because the ones who cant afford children, have the most of them...

low income = more kids / higher income = fewer kids

Meh...Kanye been crazy...That and the old adage of any publicity is good publicity...Guy has a couple albums dropping and suddenly he’s back in the news stirring things up? Truth be know. One of these albums is him reverting on this craziness talking about having his eyes opened...

Anyway let me know when those 350 and 750 prices start dropping because dudes start offing their pairs...I’ll take them off your hands on the low...

Meh...Kanye been crazy...That and the old adage of any publicity is good publicity...Guy has a couple albums dropping and suddenly he’s back in the news stirring things up? Truth be know. One of these albums is him reverting on this craziness talking about having his eyes opened...

Anyway let me know when those 350 and 750 prices start dropping because dudes start offing their pairs...I’ll take them off your hands on the low...
It's actually going up. I swear the 700s jumped up like $80-100 when all of this fiasco started.

Back
Top Bottom