Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Both Adidas & Nike makes and profits off older models. They both have fire collabs. But Nike invented and patented more innovative tech than any other shoe Co.... Phylon, Air, Cushlon, Zoom, Lunarlon, Free-motion, React, Flyknit.

Boost was invented by BASF. BASF approached Nike 1st and passed (dude who passed prolly same guy who called SCurry "StephON").

What happens if & when Boost (BASF) contractual terms expire? What if Nike zooms in and signs w/ BASF?

Once again, the question I asked was “what has Nike innovated that competes with Boost?”

Obviously, Nike has innovated in the past.

Only time my Epic Reacts feel as good as my Boosts is when I pull them out of my hot trunk of my car after playing 18 holes. Aaaahhhhh so squishy...

Only time my Epic Reacts feel as good as my Boosts is when I pull them out of my hot trunk of my car after playing 18 holes. Aaaahhhhh so squishy...
20180528_204631.png
Problem solved.

my powerphase came in saturday and i got my normal size 9 and the right shoe is ok but the left is really tight guess im going to have to sale them! :frown: do the 350 fit similar to these? i only have 700 and 500 and they are a nice tight fit but not unbearable. should i just start going up in all yeezys and adidas to 9 1/2 ?? in jordans im 9 air maxes size 9 air force 1 size 9 would appreciate all the info thanks!

I've never gotten past the splash page on ADC for a Yeezy drop. For sites like Eastbay, I get nowhere either ha ha. So when people say the numbers will be higher, excuse my ignorance, wont the bots just have more pairs to buy? Again, sorry if I am asking questions that have been answered already.

I've never gotten past the splash page on ADC for a Yeezy drop. For sites like Eastbay, I get nowhere either ha ha. So when people say the numbers will be higher, excuse my ignorance, wont the bots just have more pairs to buy? Again, sorry if I am asking questions that have been answered already.
Tbh past few drops adc has been smooth for me

Hopefully they hit foot apps again
Ive been losing on foot apps for GR Jordans now.

a few months ago I was hitting on yeezys without issue :lol:

need to see butters in person but likely not copping just thought id share that foot apps getting harder now

how do people get through the splash page on ADC? Is it literally, random? I know people said once you get on there dont refresh correct?

adc is a s**t show because theres a lot of factors that you have to worry about such as splash, adding to cart then to paying.

Best bet is to secure a pair from YS then use ADC as back up incase YS cancels your order.

Ive been losing on foot apps for GR Jordans now.

a few months ago I was hitting on yeezys without issue :lol:

need to see butters in person but likely not copping just thought id share that foot apps getting harder now

Did your amount spent reset to zero? That’s what messed me up a while back

Back
Top Bottom